Author Topic: beechmount  (Read 78243 times)

GerryMc

Re: beechmount
« Reply #375 on: March 04, 2017, 09:14:03 AM »
i knew the mother Kathleen and the dad Kevin if its the same ones i think there was son called Kevin also :)

Hi guys I know this post is a bit old 2008 lol but the the Tully's that I used to nock around with lived next door to use in Beechmount Bungalows we lived in 53 (Mcilroy's)when the new houses were built in Beechmount Pass we were given number 111 but as we were moving my mum give that house to Kathleen Tully and if my memory has not failed me  ??? the mother was called Kathleen the father Joseph (Joe) I remember 3 older kids there Maybe some younger? Shamus, Maree, Martin there was Tully's that lived close to Kennedy's Bakery they were all related to each other  ::)  this was in 1971-72

Liz51

« Reply #376 on: March 04, 2017, 12:49:00 PM »

Rember the Tullys ,petigrews ,Darbys .when I left 69 Gerry mc we live number 31. But our first bungalow was faceing the bray 149 I think have it wrote down ..we moved back down the falls ,then back again 5 yrs later ..you might remember Geordie mc Williams he lived next door to us number 32

ldugan

« Reply #377 on: March 11, 2017, 12:45:32 AM »
My mum's sister was Kathleen married to Kevin Tully.They lived in the bungalows then Beechmount pass. Kevin was a brother of Joe who was also married to a Kathleen. We lived over the bray in Fort st. My Dad still lives there.
We don't have to agree on anything to be kind to one another.

Liz51

« Reply #378 on: December 17, 2018, 08:18:04 PM »
Someone looking for beechmount bungaloes Kathleen Donnelly I think

Maire McAmbroise

« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2020, 05:52:38 PM »
Hi
You mentioned a girl named SQUAW that was me, I got that nickname because my hair was very long and I used to wear it in plaits, we lived in the bungalows at the top end.  Myself and two sisters, we loved our time there, my granda and granny and mum lived with us, we had a swing and garden bench where lots of children would call to play.  We lived beside the Kearneys. Patrick Kearney etc.