Author Topic: need a live-in job  (Read 4006 times)

nita

need a live-in job
« on: July 28, 2008, 07:37:48 PM »
does anyone know where i can find a live-in job? i need to come to belfast as soon as possible but i just can't find a job. i tried finding aupair jobs for at least 5 months now but wasn't lucky.
If anyone can help me, please let me know.

Christopher

Re: need a live-in job
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 08:41:19 PM »
Hello nita,

Welcome to the Forum.

The guys on this site may be able to assist as Belfast is in the UK.
Live-in Jobs for Backpackers in the UK! www.livein-jobs.co.uk/hostels.html

Christopher

giannineo

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »
Christopher, would a country bachelor such as yourself not benefit from the services of a live in lady ;)?

Christopher

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »
Christopher, would a country bachelor such as yourself not benefit from the services of a live in lady ;)?

No comment 8)

I tried "live in jobs" but Google didn't understand the query so I'm rapidly becoming bald tearing my hair attempting to think of phrases that Google will understand.

Christopher

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 12:44:04 AM »
I've found one on Gumtree O0

We own a small guest house in Anahilt (just outside Hillsborough) and are looking for some who can do general houskeeping, reception (meet and greet customers), some cleaning and ironing.

The job is a live-in job and provides your own en-suite accommodation.

Permanent position.

This job will require weekend work.

http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/42/26344042.html

giannineo

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 11:04:11 PM »
Hope you get an interview Christopher ;) O0 ;D

nita

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 02:00:27 PM »
thanks for your replies

nita

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »
i'll come over soon  :D

Christopher

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 05:23:24 PM »
Hope you get an interview Christopher ;) O0 ;D

Hi g, could you not use your Belfast contacts and help find a live-in job for Nita ???

Christopher 

nita

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 07:59:07 PM »
im in the same situation again...i need a place to stay but dont have too much money so ill probably would be able to stay a month and then goback to my country again which i really dont want. does anyone know if there are some not too fancy hostels,b&bs that offer acommodation if you work for them? (except the ones on gumtree)
thanks

Christopher

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »
im in the same situation again...i need a place to stay but dont have too much money so ill probably would be able to stay a month and then goback to my country again which i really dont want. does anyone know if there are some not too fancy hostels,b&bs that offer acommodation if you work for them? (except the ones on gumtree)
thanks

Have you tried the Belfast International Hostel www.hini.org.uk/index.cfm There are also a few hostel addresses that might be worth trying on the Accommodation Available board. Most hostels occasionally provide work for someone in your position.

I assume from what you say that you've already seen the post on Gumtree dated Tuesday 16th September for a position in a hostel in the Queens University area of Belfast.