Author Topic: Nazareth lodge orphanage in Belfast  (Read 105718 times)

skylark21

Re: Nazareth lodge orphanage in Belfast
« Reply #330 on: April 15, 2019, 07:45:46 PM »
The home in the Somerton Road was called Brefne Residential Nursery for babies and young children up to the age of five. I worked there in the seventies and if there is anyone who also worked or lived there I would love to hear from you.

I lived there in the 70's. You probably dont log on here anymore but I figured I'd reply min the hope that you do. Would really love to chat.
Fs

Keyhole66

« Reply #331 on: April 28, 2019, 11:57:15 AM »
I was in st Joseph's kids home 1979-1984 in general the staff were all very good  "except one Martin Murphy" Perv  haven't seen anyone since I left . We used to holiday in ballyhornan "good times"  sister John was in charge of our group if anybody has any memories please let me know

highdreamer

« Reply #332 on: July 11, 2019, 04:28:56 PM »
Anyone in St Joseph's babies home on the raven Hill Road beside  Cherrievale Nazareth Lodge was right beside St Joseph's  between 1989 and 1994.. I have been looking so hard for people from that time as I left when I was 12 was there from the age of 7 my name is Ashline would love to hear from yous and how life has been for yous since then