Author Topic: Australian guy in Belfast....would love to meet the locals (maybe an Irish lass)  (Read 1596 times)

oztraveller

Hello everybody,

I am in town for a few days with my work and would love to meet some of the locals. I went out last night to a few pubs but the only people I got chatting to were a couple of girls from Scotland.....oh, and one local bloke who was written off and looking for a fight but I guess he doesn't count.

So if you're heading out and have room for an orphan from "down under", please drop me a line.

Cheers

Christopher

Hello oztraveller,

Welcome to the Forum.

If you're free tonight head for White's Tavern, 2-4, Winecellar Entry (between High Street and Rosemary Street). The music's good and the drink's good too. There's an acoustic session, which takes place every Sunday, upstairs and there's traditional Irish music downstairs. I was planning a night at home but would be delighted to meet you and introduce you to a few locals. Find Ludwig and ask him to point me out to you. I should be there about nine but will try to be there earlier.

You don't mention if you play a guitar but I'll bring mine with me in case you do.

Christopher

Christopher

Hello oztraveller,

Sorry I didn't have the pleasure of meeting you last night.

Christopher 

AL CAPONE

I hope you didn't let him down Christopher. ;)

Christopher

He must have met locals elsewhere as he didn't appear in Whites 8)

AL CAPONE

Do you know Alan the owner of whites, a good friend of my mates?

Christopher

Alan's not the name I was given last night. Is he known by another name ???

AL CAPONE

No it is Alan. O0

Belle Fast

maybe he's kown as AL's mate O0