Author Topic: Wilma McIntyre and Jean Lyttle  (Read 1515 times)

Chicago

Wilma McIntyre and Jean Lyttle
« on: August 13, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »
Anyone know Wilma McIntyre or Jean Lyttle, Wilma lived on St. Leonard's Street off of the Newtownards Road, and Jean lived in Church Street East. We used to be BF at Mersey Street and also Ashfield Girls school. I would love to get intouch with them again.

- Jeanette
We must all hang together, else we shall all hang separately....BENJAMIN FRANKELIN

Christopher

Re: Wilma McIntyre and Jean Lyttle
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 02:47:59 AM »
Anyone know Wilma McIntyre or Jean Lyttle, Wilma lived on St. Leonard's Street off of the Newtownards Road, and Jean lived in Church Street East. We used to be BF at Mersey Street and also Ashfield Girls school. I would love to get intouch with them again.

- Jeanette

Hi Jeanette,

Ashfield Girls School has a website but hasn't a facility for finding former pupils.

It looks as though the school can be contacted by Fax, Phone or Snail Mail but not by e-mail.

You can add your name to an existing list of two former Ashfield pupils on this link ...

www.myhometown-schools.co.uk/schools_by_town.aspx?county=County-Antrim&town=BELFAST

I've posted an enquiry on the East Belfast Herfald Forum to see if it can be used for contacting missing friends.

Christopher

Chicago

Re: Wilma McIntyre and Jean Lyttle
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 01:56:03 AM »
Wilma McIntyre or Jean Lyttle

I wanted to let all yous out there looking for lost friends. Wilma McIntyre's sister contacted me when she read my posting on this forum. I have since been in touch with Wilma and we are slowly catching up on old times...it's been 40 odd years after all and we are older so we have to go slower.  As for finding Jean Lyttle....well my sister bumped into her one day in the City Center....

Thank you for posting this site Christopher
http://www.myhometown-schools.co.uk/schools_by_town.aspx?county=County-Antrim&town=BELFAST

- Jen   :)
We must all hang together, else we shall all hang separately....BENJAMIN FRANKELIN