Author Topic: Restaurants doing Christmas dinner on Christmas Day in Belfast/Co Down?  (Read 36964 times)

Bigali

Re: Restaurants doing Christmas dinner on Christmas Day in Belfast/Co Down?
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2013, 11:41:29 PM »

Your just right otw. Extortionate prices. Love Christmas at home with all family..

It's all a matter of personal opinion, my childhood memories and those of my siblings and cousins are of wonderful Christmas evenings in the hotels I mentioned , I know of plenty of "family" Christmasses round the Yule log where murder Has only narrowly been avoided !  :)
Tout Prest

Dommo

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2013, 11:41:56 PM »
                                                                                With you on that one otw,and you get to watch the queens speech at home :-\
Try A chinese lestarurant.
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra

EllCee

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 11:50:48 PM »
Do they have entertainment as well LL  ??? Great if they do and you can stay until late.

Christmas at the Europa Hotel - Hastings Hotels
www.hastingshotels.com/europa-belfast/Christmas_at_the_Europa.html‎
Christmas at the Europa Hotel in Belfast City from 150. Package includes B&B in a luxury room, mulled wine reception and Christmas day grand buffet lunch.
"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

twocoats

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2013, 12:19:38 AM »
Why on earth would any one want to spend Christmas day in a blooming hotel and pay them 40 to 70 for an adults  meal , what has happened to the Christmas family day at home. I love having my family with me at this special time of the year and having all the hassle and tension of the family reunion lol :D  Regards ken

Some people don't have family OTW...

Or they do and don't want to be annoyed by them... ;)

Homophobia, racism, sexism, bigotry and sectarianism is still alive..

Brown low

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2013, 05:31:24 AM »
Please remember the meaning of Christmas.  A child was born who changed the world, sadly many people have forgotten that fact, not only born to fulfill Bible prophecy but to be murdered and hung on a cross.  Why not give one hour to say thank you to God for this greatest gift the world has ever known.  Sinclair Seamans Church Corporation Square Belfast, is open Christmas Day service at 10.30 you will always be made welcome. See you there.

Dot/dash

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2013, 12:09:30 PM »
Please remember the meaning of Christmas.  A child was born who changed the world, sadly many people have forgotten that fact, not only born to fulfill Bible prophecy but to be murdered and hung on a cross.  Why not give one hour to say thank you to God for this greatest gift the world has ever known.  Sinclair Seamans Church Corporation Square Belfast, is open Christmas Day service at 10.30 you will always be made welcome. See you there.

thank you for this reminder        :) :)
love me       love my gelding    

old3wheeler

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2013, 01:02:33 PM »

Some people don't have family OTW...

Or they do and don't want to be annoyed by them... ;)

very true indeed, there are those less fortunate than some , Regards ken
" outside of a dog " a book is mans best friend,
inside of a dog is far to dark to read."

The Lounge Lizard

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2013, 02:40:38 PM »
Why on earth would any one want to spend Christmas day in a blooming hotel and pay them 40 to 70 for an adults  meal , what has happened to the Christmas family day at home. I love having my family with me at this special time of the year and having all the hassle and tension of the family reunion lol :D  Regards ken

and here's me thinking you were a grumpy old sod Ken...sitting in a corner sucking a humbug!!!!!! (I am only joking btw)
Memories they can't be bought,they cant be won at carnivals for free,it took me years to get those souvenirs and I don't know how they slipped away fr

old3wheeler

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2013, 05:57:14 PM »

and here's me thinking you were a grumpy old sod Ken...sitting in a corner sucking a humbug!!!!!! (I am only joking btw)

Me grumpy never m8, im quite the opposite actually lol, I am just one who speaks their mind .  no sense pretending to be sommit you aint as they say ,  I was brought up to say what I feel and think so that's what I  do.  And true there are sometimes when I don't get it quite right    lol , but im not alone in that methinks lol, Regards ken

The Lounge Lizard

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2013, 06:06:16 PM »

Oh I know!!!...there are a few posters like that! but I don't mind them!!

Me grumpy never m8, im quite the opposite actually lol, I am just one who speaks their mind .  no sense pretending to be sommit you aint as they say ,  I was brought up to say what I feel and think so that's what I  do.  And true there are sometimes when I don't get it quite right    lol , but im not alone in that methinks lol, Regards ken
Memories they can't be bought,they cant be won at carnivals for free,it took me years to get those souvenirs and I don't know how they slipped away fr

Dommo

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2013, 08:26:20 PM »

I used to speak my mind but then I got married.

old3wheeler

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2013, 08:29:12 PM »

I used to speak my mind but then I got married.

:D  Good one Dommo, Regards ken

Dommo

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2013, 08:30:57 PM »

:D  Good one Dommo, Regards ken
Yes, I also used to have $$$$  :D

Hugh Jarce

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2013, 08:37:51 PM »
Try A chinese lestarurant.
lacist!

Dommo