Author Topic: oldpark road torrens rd the bone  (Read 1211335 times)

markc

Re: oldpark road torrens rd the bone
« Reply #10380 on: May 13, 2020, 03:26:58 AM »
Hi Mark, Sorry to hear this sad news from you about Helen today. I didn't know as I have not had any contact with our cousins hear in Aust since I was about six years old.
Thank`s for letting me Know,

norniron75

« Reply #10381 on: September 18, 2020, 03:45:37 AM »
I'm new to the forum. Not too sure how it works. I also went to the Salvation Army with Nella and her sisters Margaret and Sally. I think some or all of them went to America. I lived at 17 Alliance Parade, Myrtle Barr. Jean Duncan lived next door. She also joined the SA for a while. Great days growing up in Alliance.

henrycluney

« Reply #10382 on: November 05, 2020, 07:39:55 PM »
I went to the Boys Model with John Arbuckle and Sam Ritchie from Cliftondene.
Same age roughly as you.
And probably me too!
Mon Norn Iron!!

Jimmy mac

« Reply #10383 on: November 05, 2020, 08:28:49 PM »
How it as been a long time from the last time I was on Torrens  and the Bone I started this Oldpark Torrens and the bone along time ago . As you can guess I came from Torrens Rd and I went to finiston Thanks for dropping me a line.             Cheers Jimmy mac

henrycluney

« Reply #10384 on: November 05, 2020, 08:34:20 PM »
How it as been a long time from the last time I was on Torrens  and the Bone I started this Oldpark Torrens and the bone along time ago . As you can guess I came from Torrens Rd and I went to finiston Thanks for dropping me a line.             Cheers Jimmy mac
Torrens Avenue here-loved Finiston
Mon Norn Iron!!

jmccrainor

« Reply #10385 on: January 15, 2021, 01:27:28 AM »
Hello,
Would anyone know of the McCrainor's that lived at 27 Broom Street.

Maud McCrainor, Alexander McCrainor, and Thomas McCrainor. Alexander died in 1949 aged 20, he would've been my great uncle but we don't know what happened to him. My Granda (Tommy) lived until May 2012 aged 88, he was the best!