Author Topic: Milltown / Bog Meadows Babies.  (Read 408910 times)

jillyfred

Re: Milltown / Bog Meadows Babies.
« Reply #4260 on: June 16, 2018, 01:51:59 PM »
it must be incredibly painful visiting the grave of your child             on the slightly less painful side           you

know the mortal remains of your infant is buried there           I hastily made the mistake of scattering my infant/small

daughter's  ashes into the Océan Atlantigue in France          should have interred a portion in Gloucestershire        :(

===
Well Dot sure we all make decisions which at the time seem to be the right ones and then at a later date wish we had
done otherwise.
However,take comfort from the fact you did the right thing at the time as you thought and wished.
jilly

Dot/dash

« Reply #4261 on: June 16, 2018, 05:22:39 PM »
===
Well Dot sure we all make decisions which at the time seem to be the right ones and then at a later date wish we had
done otherwise.
However,take comfort from the fact you did the right thing at the time as you thought and wished.
jilly

thank you jilly             you have this amazing ability            to express the most comforting words          at the

appropriate time         :-*
love me          love my gelding     

delane

« Reply #4262 on: January 21, 2019, 04:42:50 PM »
Hi everyone .. My dear father has always lived his littie town of Belfast..it was only fitting that his Ashes was laid to rest in his family plot in Milltown Cemetry in Nov last year..I myself could get out of hospital just to ill & weak to attend' which broke my heart..I hope this year to finally make it up to Milltown see my father once and for all..plz digger and the gang carry fighting for our loved ones rights..bless..delane..
the older you get the worse you get..

jillyfred

« Reply #4263 on: January 22, 2019, 12:02:12 PM »

Sorry to hear you lost your Father and had not been well yourself Delane.

I remember you always made a trip back to Belfast with him every year.
It will ease your mind to be at last able to visit his grave.

May he rest in peace.
God Bless.

jilly

mrsh

« Reply #4264 on: May 15, 2019, 02:53:36 PM »
I have noticed down at the babies graves some people have erected small headstones ,is it permitted,I would love to put one up for my daughter,as at the moment I only have small heart with her name ,
Show me the man who does not love the land where he was born

mrsh

« Reply #4265 on: May 15, 2019, 02:55:48 PM »
Hi everyone .. My dear father has always lived his littie town of Belfast..it was only fitting that his Ashes was laid to rest in his family plot in Milltown Cemetry in Nov last year..I myself could get out of hospital just to ill & weak to attend' which broke my heart..I hope this year to finally make it up to Milltown see my father once and for all..plz digger and the gang carry fighting for our loved ones rights..bless..delane..
so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad may he rest in peace in his beloved Belfast ,and I hope your health is improving god bless ,Margaret
Show me the man who does not love the land where he was born

jillyfred

« Reply #4266 on: May 15, 2019, 03:03:03 PM »
I have noticed down at the babies graves some people have erected small headstones ,is it permitted,I would love to put one up for my daughter,as at the moment I only have small heart with her name ,
===
I don`t know mrsh, but I am sure some one of the girls who are responsible for this Thread will, and hopefully reply to you.
I would think if other have done so you should be able to do so as well.
It would be lovely if you could do as you want.

jilly x

James James

« Reply #4267 on: May 17, 2019, 04:53:07 AM »