Author Topic: Grill Room in Ten Square-awful staff!!!  (Read 1783 times)

laura

Grill Room in Ten Square-awful staff!!!
« on: March 22, 2006, 09:17:10 PM »
Very impolite, rude staff; workers don't care about customers, all time chatting

arkie

Re: Grill Room in Ten Square-awful staff!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 10:40:48 PM »
WELL LAURA WHAT DO U INTEND DOING ABOUT IT? ACCEPTING IT OR REPORTING SAME TO WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE. ???

laura

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 10:43:50 PM »
No, I only give my opinion. Don't you think that forum is only for that?

arkie

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 12:35:12 AM »
WELL AT LEAST U GAVE THEM A GOOD ADV. ;D ;D

belfastred

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 09:49:14 AM »
I WAS IN IT ON FRIDAY-GOOD BAR THOUGH :D

Christopher

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 03:23:07 PM »
Very impolite, rude staff; workers don't care about customers, all time chatting

Hiya Laura,

There is no problem there. If you wish to complain but do not wish to feel embarrassed  by doing so have a wee quiet word with other customers, if there are any. Ask them what they think of the staff. If they agree with your feelings all complain loudly. If you and those other customers were not there for a meal those workers would be out of work. The customer comes first. You have every right to complain about bad service.

No 10 used to be a Post Office. Looking at the building from outside the Post Office was on the right hand side when you entered the building and the Insurance Corporation of Ireland was on the left hand side. If Colette reads this message, which I hope she does, she should be able to confirm this information by looking at  a 1969 street directory of Belfast. There was a lift straight in front of you and to the left hand side of the lift a flight of stairs. The insurance brokers R. Martin, Son and Co. Ltd were on the first floor. How do I know all this. I was in No 10 many times as my Dad worked in the insurance brokers on the first floor.

I hope you have a good meal next time you are out.

All the Best, Christopher. 

Mr Bounce

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 09:15:40 PM »
Had my wedding reception there this year,fantastic night,we had booked 5 rooms as well.
They provided a piano which we had arranged for good friends to play,then we had other friends turn up and play guitar,it turned into a right aul session.they let us party untill about 2 o clock,then it was down to resident lounge until about 4 am,where we met Jimmy Nesbitt, and Madonnas jeweller,and other people saw Tracy Emin the artist.
Jimmy signed our wedding menu with this verse
Liam&Cathy,
Congratulations!!
Be happy,make each other smile&understand when one of you dont want to.
Love
James Nesbitt

orangelil

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 10:30:21 PM »
Ten Square was were I had my wedding reception also - three and a half years ago now.  My only complaint was that the windows in the bedroom were black with fumes from traffic outside - they hadn't been washed in months!
McGarvey (Cookstown), McAree (Monaghan), Rice (Saintfield), McDonald (Ballinderry), Totton (Ballinderry), Thompson (Belfast), O'Raw (Randalstown)