Author Topic: Carnegie Premier League Fun Day  (Read 537 times)

eddiec

Carnegie Premier League Fun Day
« on: September 30, 2006, 11:11:12 PM »
ALL 16 Premier League clubs have joined forces with the Irish Football Association to design a campaign aimed at attracting more spectators to Carnegie Premier League matches.

To encourage all generations to attend a match, a special fun day for home supporters on Saturday 21 October has been arrangement to enable grandparents to bring their grandchildren to any Carnegie Premier League match for free.

For further info visit "Pass on the Passion" at
http://irishpremierleague.com/passonthepassion.htm
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.  <i>Mark Twain</i>

eddiec

Re: Carnegie Premier League Fun Day
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 07:59:16 PM »
a group of so called supporters started to use the most foul language i have ever heard

I am no prude and i suppose its part of everyday life but it continued non stop abusing the away team players and the officials so we got up and left early  ...my son was only 9 years old and i was not prepared to expose him to that kind of language ...it was dreadful. .haven't been back since.

Its a sad fact of life that almost everywhere you go you hear its like... kids are learning it in the playgrounds now...  best we can do is teach and show them different
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.  <i>Mark Twain</i>