Author Topic: trouble at the odyssey  (Read 7436 times)

craigyroo

trouble at the odyssey
« on: March 27, 2006, 03:32:55 PM »
I love going to the oddessy for nights out what bugs me is the wee hoods outside trying to start something, and whats with the security they dont seem to do much about it,and dont get me started on the shaved gorillas. . sorry i meant the doormen.

anybody eles have an opinion on this?

Chris

• Administrator
Re: trouble at the odyssey
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 01:36:56 AM »
You are not alone. Check out www.chavscum.co.uk.

Christopher

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 08:32:26 AM »
Hiya Craigyroo,

Doormen have to go home at night. Some of them have wives and families. What age group are the wee hoods ??? I imagine if the doormen laid a hand on them it would be the doormen who would be in trouble with the police and not the wee hoods. That is the way things are nowdays with so much political correctness.

Christopher

Fermanagh June

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 11:55:16 PM »
Hiya Craigyroo,

Doormen have to go home at night. Some of them have wives and families. What age group are the wee hoods ??? I imagine if the doormen laid a hand on them it would be the doormen who would be in trouble with the police and not the wee hoods. That is the way things are nowdays with so much political correctness.

Christopher

You are 100% right Christopher, but where are the so called PARENTS of these wee hoods? As a parent myself there is NO WAY mine would be permitted to behave like this. Blaire said we are not allowed to slap, he needs a cuff round the ear himself. I had occasion to ask a PSNI officer to scare the crap out of one of mine but the reply from them was that they could not do this even at my request since children just shout at them now WE HAVE OUR RIGHTS!
Still. .Look at the Dad who shoved a teenager for bullying his under 10 Y/O son...he got six months.
A friend of mine up here in Fermanagh was postmistress when two young thugs came to rob the place, her husband shot a round from his shotgun into the ground, the young thugs took him to court for scaring em and whilst it was being investigated the families livelyhood was closed down until resoloution. One Sunday my friend walked back into her home where the family sat at Sunday lunch telling them I'm after doing something terrible. She took 48 hours burning from the inside out to die from paraquat overdose.
The wee thugs have got thier claim against the family and are jetski and car mad. Injustice? PURE STUPIDITY.
June.
If ya cant be good be careful.

AL CAPONE

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 11:26:10 AM »
there are some hallions down there folks

GermanMaster

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 10:30:11 AM »
So. wee hoods means children under 16 or youth under 18?

And what are they doing there? As I know, there is no living area. How do they come to the Odyssey, ok by bus, but how do they come come late at night?
I think it can be dangerous. Aren't there any laws that children under 16 have to be at home at 10.00 pm and children under 18 at midnght?
And if there is a law why do'nt the police take action?
Don't dream, do it.

Christopher

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 12:12:41 PM »
I don't suppose the law regarding the provision of contraceptive devices to girls under the age of 16 without their parents permission would be of much help :D Seriously though, thanks to a chat with my friend in Co. Kildare, I've learnt that there is legislation in place which could ensure that they are indoors by a certain time .. not all members of those age groups .. just the trouble makers. The Anti-Social Behaviour (Northern Ireland) Order 2004 applies to everyone over ten years of age. . The maximum penalty for breach of an ASBO is five years imprisonment or a fine of up to £5,000 for an adult offender. Data on the number of ASBOs issued are [sic] updated quarterly. They are civil orders which means that the kids do not get a criminal record, but, if they break the ASBO then they will get a criminal record. The evidence is that most children do break them. (You'll note even Government Departments use incorrect English .. I'm sure that should be data is rather than data are). So much for Mr Blair's "Education, education, education" speech.

biggilo

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 01:18:13 AM »
Theres only been something like 24 ASBO's handed out in Northern Ireland so far, and the majority of them have been in Ballymena.

EllCee

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 12:22:32 PM »
"Aren't there any laws that children under 16 have to be at home at 10.00 pm and children under 18 at midnght?"

Not in the UK, so far as I know.
"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

Christopher

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »
Les, I'm certain there is a law stating that parents may not leave children of a certain age at home on their own when they go out for the night. Would you know what age that might be ???

Why the heck are ASBOs not being handed to young trouble makers at the Odyssey ???

biggilo

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 02:12:26 PM »
ASOB's don't work anyway, the wee hoodlums view them as a status symbol. Perhaps instead of giving them an ASBO we should cut all the benefits that their household are claiming, soon see how they behave when they go hungry  ;)

Addy

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 08:39:00 PM »
I agree with the Thread. Unfortunately we are now in another stage of Terrorism.  " Child Terrorism " This manifests itself throughout our Communities. The Authorities are totally Powerless to curb them and they know it !!! Lay a hand on them and you are in Trouble !! Even the PS NI will tell you they can do nothing. As long as we Permit stupid Laws like the Human Rights Act to prevail ably assisted by the Liberal justice System we are heading for Worse trouble. ::)  ::) There again,what should we expect after 30 years of Training in Sectarian Bullying and how to Terrorize Communities ??? ???  ???  ( This applies to Both Tribes.Blue and Green .)  I often wonder how these Shee --ites would survive in a real situation in Uniform ?????????????????????? What do you all think ??? 8)  8)  :P  :P  ( Many thanks to the Well Healed Ian and Gerry for our Future !!! ) ???  ???  ???
Cheer up !! It could be better  !!!

Christopher

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 12:24:57 AM »
Addy, I note you said "Well Healed" not "Cured" or "Born Again" .. those guys are not good Christians. They are "Scammers and Spammers" of the worst order. We've heard their thoughts and utterances so many times .. like the thoughts of Chairman Mao Zedong (with his little Red Book of Quotations) ... we can repeat many of them
off by heart. The more foolish members of our community ... those incapable of thinking for themselves actually believe the words of our leaders Ian and Ger.

New 21st Century words ..

IANGER

to talk utter crap for thirty odd years and have the brass neck to take a large salary (which comes out of the taxpayers' pockets) for doing sweet [censored] all.   

TONGEO see IANGER but Tongeo refers to a shorter period of time

BERTONY
To have talks with Northern Irish political parties in far away places with strange sounding names ..
eg St Andrews

BTW should it not be Well Heeled ???

biggilo

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 06:18:50 PM »
But back to the ASBO's, a spot of national service would sort them out, lets see how tough they are out in Helmand  ;)

AL CAPONE

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2007, 05:16:45 PM »
wife was in odyssey on sat night. murder as usual in and outside.