Author Topic: UDR thread  (Read 6292 times)

BLOOMFIELD

Re: UDR thread
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 12:04:59 AM »
Addy

I fully understand Chris's attitude, and it is his board, but once again the ones with the "Goebbels like " attitude have won.

That is / was the problem in Ireland, the silent majority have been ruled by the rabble rousing no mind minority.

It's time some asses were kicked.
"If someone tells me I've hurt their feelings, I say 'I'm still waiting to hear what your point is'."

eastender

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 04:46:43 AM »
I have really been enjoying the last bunch of posts on this thread.  ;D ;D

Addy,
I get the impression you want to chat with Chris the Forum administrator and think when Christopher answers, he is Chris the administrator. Chris is the 'man.'

I was amazed there was someone who didn't have a "clue what you were on about,"  ;D ;D especially when you both appear to speak the same language.  ;)

How's the weather on Aquarius, maaann? Peace maaann!  :D

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation

People want to know how much you care, before they care how much you know.

Christopher

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 07:58:58 AM »
This thread has improved greatly since Addy's return. I agree with you eastender .. very enjoyable ;)

giannineo

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 09:33:11 PM »
The U.D.R. kept the regimental goat at Lislea Drive.Rumour has it that an unpopular Policeman had to deliver a new Landrover to the Police Training School at Enniskillen.The goat was secreted(secretion follows) in the back of the  Land Rover and abluted generously en route to Enniskillen.The Policeman had to clean the Land Rover before handing it over and was understandably not amused.I hope the goat was not stressed at the journey.

Twocoats

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 11:00:13 PM »
Stop, cease, end, quit, finish, get rid off, desist, or whatever. Chris the administer says he is cancelling this this thread. Why not accept that and get on with what lives we all have left. Coats

Christopher

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2006, 11:39:31 PM »
What do you want us to do Twocoats ??? Turn the other cheek ??? Give the lads a pat on the back and thank them for doing a great job? During the past week to ten days Homebase DIY at Boucher Road was completely destroyed. Reids Furniture Shop and Smyths Toy store were also attacked. Prior to these incidents there was one at the B & Q store in Coleraine. A series of explosions in businesses in Newry caused millions of pounds of damage. The devices used in Newry were cheap homemade ones. In the centre of Belfast JJB Sports suffered extensive damage and as a result of the damage dozens of people are now on the dole queue. They were probably looking forward to Christmas and being able to look round the shops and buy presents. Now they have to look for jobs.

AL CAPONE

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2006, 10:11:19 AM »
christopher ??? ??? ???

Christopher

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2006, 10:51:08 AM »
What do you mean Al ??? Do you not understand my comment ??? Would you prefer it if I had made the comments bluntly in plain English ... I would like to know who placed those little incendaries at the end of last month and the beginning of this month and caused so much destruction. Maybe it was kids mucking about and experimenting with the manufacture of incendaries. The situation here in Northern Ireland seems to be like that of the Yanks fighting the War in Vietnam. That was a no win situation like we have here. We have so many unelected bodies and commissions here who assure us that the guns have been put out of commission and we are supposed to have peace now. Bombing businesses and putting people out of work is a peculiar kind of peace.

Keith Campbell

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2006, 11:38:31 AM »
Hi Chris sorry but I donít believe we should close down any threads, The UDR is like it or not part of our history, if we cant talk about them what next, no talk about the IRA, UVF, or the RUC then when we have banned all talk about them we can ban people with long hair encase bald people are offended, I am a fat guy and find talk about over weight offensive, where do we stop? I donít like censorship it falls foul of my god given right of free speech oh sorry donít mention God either.    :-*
today started like any other but then  ...

Hendy

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2006, 12:09:23 PM »
Keith there is no god so no more of that talk please

Christopher

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2006, 02:53:29 PM »
They shall not grow old as we who are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We Will Remember Them.

Hendy

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2006, 03:47:01 PM »
Faugh a Ballagh

Keith Campbell

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2006, 03:48:54 PM »
Can we keep it in English so those less educated ones like me know what you are saying  :-\

Christopher

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2006, 04:00:57 PM »
Faugh Ballagh means "Clear the Way"

When you go home tell them of us and say
For your tomorrow, we gave our today

Keith Campbell

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »
Far too many young men gave their today for our tomorrow  :'(