Author Topic: WW1 and WW2  (Read 209558 times)

MaryLennon

Re: WW1 and WW2
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 08:32:36 PM »
 Well if anyone else gets confused, you can start a new forum for the confused ::)

and they were all soldiers.  :)  to me

Think I'll just wait and see what happens, long long day today and I'm so tired I can't think straight.  ;)

Christopher

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 09:02:39 PM »
You're doing a great job there Mary :D

MaryLennon

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 12:20:53 AM »
aw Thank you and after I was cheeky to you too  :-[  :-X but I mean in nicely :P

MaryLennon

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 08:35:12 PM »
ok had a think.  (and no, it didn't hurt >:( )
I have to use the term soldiers and I don't want to have lots of different catagories, surely if I put the list in alphabetical order and mix Soldiers, Sailors, ARP and whoever else there is, that would suffice would it not?
Remember I'm only a child, I wasn't even born during any of the wars  :)

to include all Armed Forces, Merchant Mariners and ARP Wardens

how does that grab ya?

MaryLennon

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 08:39:59 PM »
bit more.  ..my brother says to include Home Guard even though they are under armed forces, he's a politician  ::)

to include all Armed Forces (including Home Guard),  Merchant Mariners and ARP Wardens

independentsoul

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 05:54:07 AM »
Mary,

I am going to  send you a link and information on my grand uncle, John (jack) Agnew.  He has several pictures on the site link,  I will let you choose what works best for your website.

Dawn
Searching Surnames: Maternal side: Agnew, Campbell, Taylor, Thompson, Hutchinson, O'Neill.    Paternal side: Muller, Engelmann, Marshall, Corkran, Rev

MaryLennon

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2006, 07:29:28 PM »
Dawn  ;D excellent
Mary

independentsoul

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 08:29:55 PM »
Mary,

Your email came back undeliverable.  I will send it again.
Dawn
Searching Surnames: Maternal side: Agnew, Campbell, Taylor, Thompson, Hutchinson, O'Neill.    Paternal side: Muller, Engelmann, Marshall, Corkran, Rev

MaryLennon

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2006, 08:42:01 PM »
ok if it bounces again I'll give you another email addy, Hotmail is so. .temperamental, its almost male  8)

orangelil

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2006, 10:39:35 PM »
 :) ;D
McGarvey (Cookstown), McAree (Monaghan), Rice (Saintfield), McDonald (Ballinderry), Totton (Ballinderry), Thompson (Belfast), O'Raw (Randalstown)

independentsoul

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006, 01:41:28 AM »
Mary,

;D  good one!!!

Dawn

independentsoul

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 01:50:26 AM »
Mary,

I keep hetting a "host unknown error" from your email. Should I send it to another email?
Dawn

Christopher

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 02:03:32 AM »
Dawn, at least you are getting a response. This modern technology .. it's totally beyond me. I'm having problems getting an email through to a person who lives reasonably close to me. Nothing is being bounced back to me so presumably my message is out there somewhere waiting for the person to receive it. She keeps emailing me to ask if I'm getting her messages .. if she's not getting mine what's the point in my replying? BTW she emptied her mail box so that's not the problem.

MaryLennon

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2006, 08:26:17 AM »
Dawn, I will send you an email first and you can reply to it, that sometimes works. .on it's way.
Mary

MaryLennon

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2006, 03:29:57 PM »
I believe that some email clients actually bar Hotmail emails. ... :o can you believe that, I've had this email address for 7 years (hence the 42 when I'm actually now 49 but don't tell anyone) and in the past year the amount of p*nis enlargements and [censored] I've been offered has increased a hundredfold.

Mary

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy