Author Topic: All time favourite pub?  (Read 12725 times)

Mageeka

Re: All time favourite pub?
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2008, 02:20:23 AM »
I wonder if that would be Ten Square Boutique Hotel also known as Bar Red Bar and Grill.

Chris
Dont know for sure but it was new.  Looked upscale from the outside and there seemed quite a bit of glass on the frontage.  I could see it from that corner of Wellington place closest to Matchetts
Jeez what a discription :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Christopher

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2008, 03:24:50 AM »
Chris
Dont know for sure but it was new.  Looked upscale from the outside and there seemed quite a bit of glass on the frontage.  I could see it from that corner of Wellington place closest to Matchetts
Jeez what a discription :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Mageeka,

I'm not certain that No Ten could be seen from Wellington Place as it was in the centre of Donegall Square South facing the back gate of the City Hall.

Christopher 

Mageeka

« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2008, 06:48:59 AM »
Mageeka,

I'm not certain that No Ten could be seen from Wellington Place as it was in the centre of Donegall Square South facing the back gate of the City Hall.

Christopher 

I am more that likely confused Chris  :idiot2: I know that I passed  a place like I described in that vicinity and asked a guy what the building was?  He replied that it was a new "Wine bar"  I shall look at  it in February and let you know  It was a really nice looking addition

Christopher

« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2008, 12:09:53 PM »
I was checking the John Hewitt to see if there was anything happening there tonight and noticed that it has just won the “Best Pub Award 2008” at the recent ‘Hospitality Ireland Awards’ held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin. The John Hewitt was the only winner from the north at the Dublin awards ceremony.