Author Topic: 2nd Nov Homecoming Parade  (Read 14744 times)

ronnie jenny

Re: 2nd Nov Homecoming Parade
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2008, 10:06:04 PM »
Billyghoti, you left out the rest for which no records were kept because we know they ran into hundreds.

COME ON NOW MARYE IM STILL WAITING  ON THE FIGURES FOR IRA VITCIMS NOW THAT WILL MAKE INTERSTING READING   ( USE A SEPARATE SHEET IF YOU NEED MORE ROOM )   DONT FORGET THEY WERE STILL KILLING UP ONTILL LAST YEAR  ,

Christopher

« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2008, 10:16:22 PM »
What is this ??? A western movie ??? There are still Indians in them there hills ::)

billyghoti

« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »
Billyghoti, you left out the rest for which no records were kept because we know they ran into hundreds.

You "know" yet no records were kept?  LOL

One record is 2056 victims of Irish Catholics.

Summary of Organisation responsible for the death:

Organisation_Summary   Count
British Security    362
Irish Security    5
Loyalist Paramilitary    1020
not known    81
Republican Paramilitary    2056
TOTAL   3524

http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/sutton/tables/Organisation_Summary.html

Why don't you condemn Irish Catholics for those killings?

I condemn every last one of those killings, no matter who did it.  They should never never ever  have happened.

Now, if SF and the IRA want to organise a parade in Belfast, I say let them do it.  I'll do something else and ignore what they are doing.  Why can't you just do the same?  Be sensible, be tolerant.  

It all happened, it's all over, let us get on with the future and forget the bloody past.

Montrose

• Account Closed
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2008, 10:39:57 PM »

"I condemn every last one of those killings, no matter who did it.  They should never never ever  have happened.

Now, if SF and the IRA want to organise a parade in Belfast, I say let them do it.  I'll do something else and ignore what they are doing.  Why can't you just do the same?  Be sensible, be tolerant. 

It all happened, it's all over, let us get on with the future and forget the bloody past."

This about  sums this thread up.  Common Sense.....Lets agree to disagree. O0
Montrose

"I've learned that the people you care most about in life, are taken from you too soon, and the real pains in the ass are permanent. "

debisioux

« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2008, 11:48:43 PM »
Wise words Montrose.

Despite all the claims that times have changed and we have moved on from the troubles, this thread shows that not a lot really has changed and very few have moved on. :(

Maybe the generations to come who haven't witnessed it all first hand will stand a better chance.

Mageeka

« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2008, 01:08:17 AM »
I think it is time for digression on this thread !!!!!!!

Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2008, 01:37:56 AM »
A number of posts have been deleted from this thread that break the forum rules. A record is kept of all such posts. If people persistantly break the rules they will end up facing a ban. Please don't do it.

No sectarianism = No posts that praise or criticise those on either side of the troubles.
No personal attacks.

As this topic is destined to cause arguments, it is now locked.