Author Topic: All about Me!!!  (Read 20417 times)

Taggart 009

Re: All about Me!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 09:34:51 PM »

Twocoats

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 11:07:39 PM »
Nice Photo Val.

Taggart 009

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 12:15:43 AM »
Nice Photo Val.

Why thank you kind sir!  L.O.L.

Twocoats

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 01:03:06 AM »
Twocoats and twocoatsette. Living in Vancouver, Canada. Twocoats is from Cregagh and ette is from the Shore Road.

Twocoats

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 01:05:06 AM »
Whoops. Sorry about large picture. What is normal size for this site?.
Twocoats

Christopher

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 01:53:21 AM »
Is that colour for real ??? The pair of you look as though you are on fire. I wonder if the technical guys here can do anything about that colour. Can you take some colour out? Never mind the size of the thing that colour is far too strong. You guys look as though you were having a great time. Where were you? It is all very well posting a picture.. do the usual and give an explanation.

Twocoats

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 02:02:15 AM »
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The color is for real. Average temp 35 C. We go there usually twice a year. Actually Vancouver in the summer is very nice as well.

Christopher

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 02:10:57 AM »
Hiya Twocoats,

Thanks for the explanation. You came from Cregagh? Heading out of town, an estate on the right hand side after the Bell's Bridge roundabout? Was that the place? I have lost track of a woman from Cregagh. I am not sure why she came into my mind at this moment .. Hazel (I think the surname was Rowan). She had two sisters Pam and Irene, and a brother Paul. I wonder if they look at Belfast Forum occasionally. If anyone knows them please tell them about the Forum. I would love to know where they are now and how life has been treating them.

Christopher.

Twocoats

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 02:25:54 AM »
Christopher where are you. If you are in Belfast do you not sleep. It must be 3-30AM ther. Your directions to Cregagh are correct. ::)

Mageeka

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2006, 02:30:59 AM »
Enjoy your retirement Val. These are the golden quality
years.
 BTW you are still  a  great looking lady
"Remember , Mageeka has said so !"

Taggart 009

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 03:55:40 PM »
Enjoy your retirement Val. These are the golden quality
years.
 BTW you are still  a  great looking lady
"Remember , Mageeka has said so !"
Oh heavenn's, thank you very much for the lovely compliment. Being 60 is not as bad as I thought it was going to be you know.  There are worse places to be in life.

EllCee

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 04:18:24 PM »
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The color is for real. Average temp 35 C. We go there usually twice a year. Actually Vancouver in the summer is very nice as well.

TC, do you know Trevor and Dot Willock?  They are living in Vancouver, and go to PV.  Trev is from Bloomfield, and we both rode Triumphs in our youth.
"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

Christopher

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 04:39:22 PM »
Christopher where are you. If you are in Belfast do you not sleep. It must be 3-30AM ther. Your directions to Cregagh are correct. ::)

Sleep ??? What is sleep Twocoats ??? More fun here than in the Land of Nod. What is it they say .. you spend a quarter of your life sleeping .. what a waste of a quarter of a life :D

Where am I ??? I am sitting on a chair at my keyboard. Ah you want a more precise location? Not too preise. Ballynahinch, Co. Down. Do you need a grid reference?

Christopher

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 04:40:59 PM »

TC, do you know Trevor and Dot Willock?  They are living in Vancouver, and go to PV.  Trev is from Bloomfield, and we both rode Triumphs in our youth.

Push bikes or motor cycles, Les ???

EllCee

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2006, 04:53:35 PM »
Probably both, though I only met Trev when we were on motorbikes.  He had a hybrid Triton, and I had a 650 Trophy.
"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"