Author Topic: Shoukri Found Dead  (Read 13264 times)

Belle Fast

Re: Shoukri Found Dead
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2008, 09:31:14 AM »
I'm surprised to see so many post relating to a dead Belfast gangster. So long as another one doesn't rise to his position then that's one less the drug squad have to worry about.

A young tennis player named Gareth Parker hasn't even been mentioned on this thread. Shoukri escaped with a light sentence in that incident which happened twelve years ago. He punched Gareth who fell on to the road and was hit by a car. Shoukri pleaded guilty to assault and received an eight-month jail sentence.
Christopher it's all about how the press report these incidents. As I said earlier in this thread I had a gangster hold me against my will and try to kick 7 bells out of me.  when sentenced 2 years later he got 2 years. He was already doing time for mugging a woman on Tates Ave. The sargeant in charge said your sending a very nasty man to the place he deserves to be. My case wasn't reported but I slept easier once he was behind bars

BARNEYKX

« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2008, 09:55:22 AM »
the sooner all these gangsters are behind bars or out of the way the better for both sides of the border, whatever way they go who cares

Belle Fast

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2008, 10:57:42 AM »

Barney there's  always greedy recruits waiting in the wings :idiot2: :idiot2:

debisioux

« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »

Barney there's  always greedy recruits waiting in the wings :idiot2: :idiot2:

I have to agree with this, the only solution appears to be nipping them in the bud a lot sooner which involves people communicating with the PSNI.

forever_a_shankill_girl

« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2008, 02:39:05 PM »

A young tennis player named Gareth Parker hasn't even been mentioned on this thread. Shoukri escaped with a light sentence in that incident which happened twelve years ago. He punched Gareth who fell on to the road and was hit by a car. Shoukri pleaded guilty to assault and received an eight-month jail sentence.

This was Andre Shoukri...the brother of the one who died.
never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly!

BARNEYKX

« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2008, 02:41:09 PM »
well i sure hope he gets his come uppance :idiot2:

BARNEYKX

« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2008, 09:18:56 PM »
another killing in dublin, no more info

MOONDOG

« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2008, 01:51:41 AM »
SEND  THEM ALL DOWN  TO FREEMANTLE LIKE BEFORE  .ALL RIGHT BELLEFAST