Author Topic: black taxis pensioner bus passes  (Read 4403 times)

giannineo

Re: black taxis pensioner bus passes
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2008, 10:33:54 PM »
Accompanied by the Chinese Prattisant dish of Sammy Wilson in the NOODLES. ::)

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »
Desi

are u

Mu chin about  ;D ;D ;D

Ya wee

Mange TOUT  ;D ;D ;D
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

BigAgiesMan

« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2008, 10:35:45 PM »
Geronimo., I reckon we've overstayed our welcome here, time to bate a hasty retreat back to the East  ::)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2008, 10:35:56 PM »
Accompanied by the Chinese Prattisant dish of Sammy Wilson in the NOODLES. ::)

;D ;D

With a lovely orange sauce ,green seaweed added to the white noodles  ;D ;D ;D
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

desi

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2008, 10:36:16 PM »
im still laughing at austin curry very witty G ;D O0
JUSTICE FOR THE BALLYMURPHY 11.

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »
im still laughing at austin curry very witty G ;D O0

Me too O0

Now back to the taxis

desi

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2008, 10:40:08 PM »
god that peggy one has a lot to answer for, :o her and her calender,sure you got it free ,the chinese new year starts in march ,so they wanted rid of them ;D ;D
JUSTICE FOR THE BALLYMURPHY 11.

giannineo

« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »
yes BAMBOO, we might get a  Thaired of abuse if we fritter away any more time here ::)

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2008, 10:43:13 PM »
yes BAMBOO, we might get a  Thaired of abuse if we fritter away any more time here ::)

noooo way ya wudnt ;D ;D ;D O0

BigAgiesMan

« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2008, 11:33:43 PM »
Let that be a lesson to yiz; never let a couple of oul prods loose on yer thread  O0 O0

Dolores

« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2008, 01:56:32 AM »
Peggy it,s just you and Dolores who are running them down,everbody else know they work hard for their money. ::)
Sure what are you talking about i love the wee taxi men !!! Sure if it wasn't for them i wouldn't get all the change they give me every night. I am always changing there coins into notes. Thats how i know how much money they have. Me and taxi men are like that x. Except the time when( now this is going back a while) a taxi man put my buggy into his boot and made my covers blow off somewere along the falls rd the child was soaked.all he could said was it nat my fault Mrs!! like i ask you would that not have an effect on you the child was sick for a week. And then not so long ago i had to come from the turf right  the whole way into castle street listing to Gerry Anderson!!!! Well i was really in a mood then he was singing along like i ask you who listens to Gerry Anderson no respectable taxi driver would. And then there was the time i ask for 2 wkd blue and they bought me a flipping irn bru and a red!! disgraceful its no wonder Peggy the way she is maybe they got her perscription mixed up??

giannineo

« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2008, 08:51:08 AM »
Bam, have you had your thank you Christmas card from WBTA   in gratitude for you not telling the Inland Revenue that they may not declare all their fares.  ::) I am sure they do ::)

teragram

« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2008, 11:17:33 AM »
Dolores, are ye sure it wasn't YOU who blew off on the Falls Rd?  There've been a few strange blasts heard round them there parts over the years, and they weren't all bombs :-\
If you don't do it you won't get caught.

Dolores

« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2008, 01:25:10 PM »
Dolores, are ye sure it wasn't YOU who blew off on the Falls Rd?  There've been a few strange blasts heard round them there parts over the years, and they weren't all bombs :-\
Sorry about that  :-[ i didnt think anybody heard!! it must be them aduki beans :-[ :-[