Author Topic: MONTROSE AND ALL THE RESTORERS.  (Read 2251 times)

jamie

MONTROSE AND ALL THE RESTORERS.
« on: November 30, 2008, 11:44:19 PM »
My grateful thanks to Montrose and all his fellow restorers (too numerous to mention) who have given such joy to us all by restoring and colouring our precious memories.  I posted my eldest son as my Avatar and Montrose unknown to me posted to Photo restoration Page 43 my dear sons photo.  When he P M me to tell me about it I thought it was the Avatar he had fixed as it was the first time I had attempted to do this.and thought I had got it wrong.   My sister spotted the photos and told me, as I had just thanked Montrose for fixing my Avatar as I thought.  What a kind action especially as my dear son is no longer with us.  I would urge you all to use this post to thank all the great people who have helped us to restore and retain our precious memories.  My son died at age 26yrs and this was taken when he was 15 months old.  I am forever in Montrose's debt.  Thank you  my friend    Jamie  *

Montrose

• Account Closed
Re: MONTROSE AND ALL THE RESTORERS.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 12:04:24 AM »

Thank you Jamie,

But I must add I am only a learner at this, Mo Chara, Richard and others are the real restorers. Mo Chara has coloured Photos for me, I am very limited in what I do,In fact some times I use photos that Mo and Richard have already cleaned up and removed blemish from. I am glad you liked what I done with your photo, and I thank you for your kind remarks, I just dont want to take any credit away from the guys that do all the hard work...Montrose :)
Montrose

"I've learned that the people you care most about in life, are taken from you too soon, and the real pains in the ass are permanent. "

jamie

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 01:24:52 AM »
Thank you Jamie,

But I must add I am only a learner at this, Mo Chara, Richard and others are the real restorers. Mo Chara has coloured Photos for me, I am very limited in what I do,In fact some times I use photos that Mo and Richard have already cleaned up and removed blemish from. I am glad you liked what I done with your photo, and I thank you for your kind remarks, I just dont want to take any credit away from the guys that do all the hard work...Montrose :)

Montrose I know that you mentioned the others, and I just want the forum members who have had work done to thank them AGAIN for their dedication and great work.  Everyone likes to be appreciated so that is why I opened this post as I know more that me have benefited from Mo Chara, Charles W, Richard, Wavy Davy. to name but a few.  To those that I have omitted please know that we value your contribution. Come on Guys, let'sgive a big thank you to all our friends and restorers. even tho' you have done it before. 
Thank you  Jamie O0 O0

harrydunn

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 03:49:24 PM »
I would second everything you say Jamie they all are very talented and freely give their time and advise to anyone thank you all.
Harry

Val

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 05:08:41 PM »
Many, many thanks, to Mo chara, Charles W, Wavey Davey, Montrose and other restorers, I know your work is excellent and greatly appreciated by all, especially me.

Val  :-* O0   

Gracey

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 11:34:15 PM »
Just spotted this thread and I fully endorse all that Jamie, Val and harrydunn have said. 

Everyone of you is brilliant and I so much appreciate the work you do and the pleasure it gives.

Thank you all, sincerely.

Gracey

whoami

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 03:18:01 PM »
I too have just discovered this thread and pass on my thanks to all of you for taking time and effort to improve our "memories." It's very much appreciated.

whoami

Jeannie

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 11:48:18 PM »
I have never used the service provided by these folks but I think they are tremendous O0

Well done O0

joes

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 08:25:50 PM »
i agree with jamie great work done by all.
joes

widz

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 02:18:39 AM »
I have neither used nor heard of the great service these people do and i take my hats off to them well done indeed for restoring peoples faith along with their photos O0
Widz

Support the Milltown Babies Campaign!

tboy

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 10:19:42 PM »
montrose,your not such a bad old git.

rosemurray

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 02:28:38 AM »
I, too, am duly impressed with the restorations, which bring "new life" to seemingy "flat-lined photos", just short of actual resuscitation!