Author Topic: Fancy becoming a mystery shopper?  (Read 16746 times)

catherine-insight

Fancy becoming a mystery shopper?
« on: December 10, 2008, 01:50:02 PM »
Hi

I'm looking for mystery shoppers across Nothern Ireland.  If you fancy getting paid to go shopping give me shout.  Love to hear from you.

Catherine

Christopher

Re: Fancy becoming a mystery shopper?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »
Hello Catherine,

Welcome to the Forum.

Does your organisation have a website ???

Are there expenses as well as a fee for doing the mystery shopping ???

Christopher

catherine-insight

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »
Hi Christopher

sorry - new to this forum medium!

website is www.insightmysteryshopping.com.

payments and expenses vary for different assignments.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you are interested in an application form.

Catherine

shopper12

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 04:29:16 PM »
I used to use feedback mystery shopping, but I recently moved to England now I use Amber Arch

tracy474

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 06:03:08 PM »
I would be interested in becoming a mystery shopper, can you send me some further information please?

EllCee

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 11:57:07 AM »
I would be interested in becoming a mystery shopper, can you send me some further information please?

Tracey, you should look at the dates of the previous posts.

:smile:
"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

rathlin

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 10:56:34 PM »
Very few shops now use mystery shoppers.  The large shop where I worked has only two security staff although there were thousands of customers every day.  They used to use mystery shoppers but it became too costly.  What they started doing was asking the staff to do the security work for them.  Security staff were paid one pound an hour more than the shop staff and most shop staff resented this.  Most thiefs in the shop are delt with by issuing a banning order and the reason for this is that it costs 100 for to bring the thieves to court. 
Remembering the forgotten innocents of all wars.

EllCee

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 11:06:57 PM »
Very few shops now use mystery shoppers.  The large shop where I worked has only two security staff although there were thousands of customers every day.  They used to use mystery shoppers but it became too costly.  What they started doing was asking the staff to do the security work for them.  Security staff were paid one pound an hour more than the shop staff and most shop staff resented this.  Most thiefs in the shop are delt with by issuing a banning order and the reason for this is that it costs 100 for to bring the thieves to court.

Mystery shoppers are not generally concerned with shop security or theft.

I did some "mystery shopping " for this company:  http://www.tnsglobal.com/global/europe/united-kingdom/
"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

rathlin

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 12:29:14 AM »
Mystery shopers, may not be concerned with shop shop security, but I have seen many staff either diciplined or dismissed after mystery shoppers have went through the checkouts. 

Mystery shoppers are not generally concerned with shop security or theft.

EllCee

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 09:57:43 AM »
Mystery shopers, may not be concerned with shop shop security, but I have seen many staff either diciplined or dismissed after mystery shoppers have went through the checkouts.

I wonder why?  When I did the mystery shop, I made a report to the company I was working for, not to Tesco, and certainly not at the time.

rathlin

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
I agree.

jojo2011

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 03:00:12 PM »
Hi my name is Jo. I am interested in becoming a mystery shooper and would like to know how i can go about becoming one. I am in Northern Ireland belfast based outsdide ballymena.

Thanks jo

rathlin

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 12:05:19 PM »
Try the internet.

bobdenn

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 10:20:35 PM »
Hi my name is Jo. I am interested in becoming a mystery shooper and would like to know how i can go about becoming one. I am in Northern Ireland belfast based outsdide ballymena.

Thanks jo

http://www.feedbackmysteryshopping.com/

Retail Active

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 10:29:42 AM »
Retail Active is looking for shoppers in Ireland and Great Britain. Please join our ranks of mystery shoppers. We have lots of opportunities for shoppers to make some extra money every month!

Retail Active are the market leaders when it comes to mystery shopping in the premium brand and prestige business sector. We're looking for outstanding mystery shoppers to help us evaluate customer service and sales efforts for our renowned clients, and would love you to join us.

Find us by searching for 'Retail Active' and start mystery shopping today!