Author Topic: DOORSTAFF. ARE THEY ALL CHEATERS  (Read 7512 times)

BoBo

Re: DOORSTAFF. ARE THEY ALL CHEATERS
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 02:35:50 AM »

chink

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 02:49:38 AM »
Maith thú chink
what    do not understand    why you think  nikkki  is right

bigt1957

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 10:30:10 AM »
i was in a club in town one night ( i'll not say which one ) but the bouncers let a crowd of young ones in and they musta been about 9 year olds. Well they got full and wrecked the place and then touched for all the women and then beat the bouncers up. After that they burned the place down and killed everybody in the area and then sped off in stolen cars. All because the bouncer tried to touch for one of them.   So Nikki06xxx is right
im wondering what movie this is from. Im expecting stephen segal or dirty harry to arrive soon. lol
Sometimes the most difficult choices are the very ones that can bring us the greatest rewards.

BoBo

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 05:11:26 PM »
why  bobo

Well if the bouncer hadn't tried to touch for somebody then all this would never have happened. Do ya not think so - Tiddleywink

chink

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 05:33:48 PM »
99.9  bouncers  are the same

house_of_pain

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 05:40:58 PM »
I am a doorman in belfast and ive been with my girlfriend for 5 years and never asked for a girls number or chatted any up at the door, so were all not the same. Am sure there is doormen out there that chat ladies up and ask for there numbers but if u seen how some girls act you would see why there take there chance off asking.

chink

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 05:55:06 PM »
and  take the chance  to break  up  a relationship  or  a marraige   again   99.9%   doormen  are the  same    would  they  not have the wit  that  those  types  are trouble  with a capital t     good luck to you and your  girlfriend