Author Topic: DOORSTAFF. ARE THEY ALL CHEATERS  (Read 8206 times)

nikki06xxx

DOORSTAFF. ARE THEY ALL CHEATERS
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »
JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD TRUST THEIR PARTNERS IF THEY WORKED ON THE DOOR IN BELFAST BARS AS A YOUNG LADY IVE HAD SOME DOORMEN ( BOUNCERS ) ASK ME OUT AND KNOWING FULL WELL I HAVE SEEN THEIR WEDDING RING THEY STILL PERSIST IN ASKING FOR MY PHONE NUMBER OR ASKING ME WOULD I LIKE 2 STAY AFTER CLOSING AN HAVE A DRINK WITH THEM I KNOW FOR ONE  WOULD NOT TRUST MY PARTNER OR HUSBAND TO WORK AS ONE I KNOW IT NOT JUST THE MEN WHO TRY AND THROW IT ON IVE WITNESSED MANY WOMEN AND GIRLS THROW THEMSELVES ON DOORMEN AND TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO SAY WHEN THEY ARE IN THE TOILETS WITH THEIR FRIENDS SOME DESPARATE PEOPLE OUT THERE. .

Christopher

Re: DOORSTAFF. ARE THEY ALL CHEATERS
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 10:45:26 PM »
Hi Nikki,

Welcome to the Forum.

If I were you the next time a doorman tries that stunt I suggest you report him to the management of the venue you're attending. The sooner young women start doing this
the sooner doorstaff standards will be improved. You could well be saving a naive young woman from running into trouble that she wasn't expecting.

Christopher

dogface

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »
THEY  R  NOT CHEATERS  THEY  R  CHANCERS
hold yer head up,there bidding for you

nikki06xxx

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »
hi chris took ur advice woz out on new years eve an woz chatted up by a doorman while waiting outside with friends until they got a smoke i asked 2 speak to the manager when he came i explained that i didnt feel comfortble about the way 1 of his members of staff woz speaking to me his reply shouldnt have dressed the way u did i would have looked over it if i was wearin sumthing revealing which i was'nt i left the bar and told him i would never be returning and would also be advising friends not to go either i am totally disgusted and it ruined my night

Christopher

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 03:18:49 AM »
I wonder if that doorman and manager have been on a Hospitality Training Course. Thirty four colleges in Northern Ireland run these courses. I think there's another thread on the Forum relating to doormen or doorstaff. In some cases they've been known to refuse entry to respectable well dressed young women in their twenties (bank staff, teachers and other professions) whilst allowing teens (still at school) who are dressed up to the nines to enter the premises. They've also split parties allowing entry to some and turning others away. 

22may

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 12:46:51 PM »
NO   DOORMEN  @JOHN  HEWITTS

Christopher

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 02:08:15 PM »
NO   DOORMEN  @JOHN  HEWITTS

Great. That's a good place O0

ardoyne05

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 12:20:47 AM »
im a doorman my women works in same bar as me

nikki06xxx

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 03:17:51 PM »
did u meet ur woman in the bar u work in ;)

one of the door men im talking about actually comes from ardoyne

ardoyne05

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 04:31:19 PM »
nikki who r u talking about

22may

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 09:45:07 PM »
YE  KNO  HIM  BLACK SUIT   WHITE  {ALMOST{}  SHIRT  CHEWIN   GUM  DM,S

nikki06xxx

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 12:51:35 AM »
lol was joking u ardoyne  :P

chink

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 04:50:09 PM »
i pass a local  club  regulary and  se  doormen letting underage  kids  in    they come out blocked and fight with everyone  including the police   and then cause chaos on the road    wh is this allowed  and wh are the doormen still in emploment and the club  still opened  would not trust a doorman as far as i could through him

BoBo

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 09:54:56 PM »
i was in a club in town one night ( i'll not say which one ) but the bouncers let a crowd of young ones in and they musta been about 9 year olds. Well they got full and wrecked the place and then touched for all the women and then beat the bouncers up. After that they burned the place down and killed everybody in the area and then sped off in stolen cars. All because the bouncer tried to touch for one of them.   So Nikki06xxx is right

chink

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 02:30:41 AM »
i was in a club in town one night ( i'll not say which one ) but the bouncers let a crowd of young ones in and they musta been about 9 year olds. Well they got full and wrecked the place and then touched for all the women and then beat the bouncers up. After that they burned the place down and killed everybody in the area and then sped off in stolen cars. All because the bouncer tried to touch for one of them.   So Nikki06xxx is right
why  bobo