Author Topic: spanish student  (Read 2961 times)

juan

spanish student
« on: June 01, 2006, 08:37:42 PM »
Hi,my name is Toni and I am a spanish student who go to Belfast at first of July in order to work until October as a waiter or chef assistant.I have experience in that field.And i speak italian and english fluently.please contact with me in this forum!thanks

heather1

Re: spanish student
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 10:16:14 PM »
Hola Juan.  Que tal?  Bienvenido d'el forum!!!   Mi hablo espanol un poco, tambien mi hablo francais muy pocito!!! 

Christopher

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 09:12:42 AM »
Hiya Heather,

This is the Belfast Forum. I realise that Belfast is becoming cosmopolitan these days but not all of us speak Spanish. I have friends who live in the Canary Islands. You are putting me to a lot of trouble.. I will have to
post a message to them for a translation. Goodness only knows when I will get a reply. I think they have
gone to Madrid for a few days. Would you mind translating your message please? Did you offer Toni a job?

Hiya Toni,

Sorry I cannot offer you a job. I hope you are offered one soon. I noticed a site where you can get jobs in Ireland. I could have a look in a local paper for you if that is any help. I will post details if I find anything.
Do you specifically want a job in Belfast city or would somewhere in the north of Ireland be OK.

All the Best,

Christopher

heather1

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 09:31:35 AM »
 ;D

Unfortunately Christopher my Spanish only goes as far as asking Juan how he is and that I speak a little Spanish and a little French also.

Christopher

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 11:35:58 AM »
Could you teach me English sometime, please, Heather ???

Colette has been attempting to teach me manners. She has threatened to kick me. She must take after her "hardman" Uncle Seamus in that respect. It is not lady like for a lady to kick someone although yesterday in a restaurant in the town where I live I noticed a young woman gently kick a small boy, she did hime no harm, urging him to leave the premises when they were going out after a snack. 

Toni, you would have no problem there, swear at the troublesome kids in Spanish.

All the Best, Christopher

juan

juan
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 04:25:12 PM »
...  i would like to work in Belfast,i prefer the capital.but as a good student i can work in all kind of jobs(call center,shop assistant,au pair,almost everything)but just have experience like a waiter and chef assistant.
heather i also speak a little french,but your spanish seems good!greetings

Christopher

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 06:28:16 PM »
Hiya Toni,

I have just posted a Seeking Work in Northern Ireland link on the Jobs Available board.

All the Best, Christopher  

Arteast

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 03:29:36 PM »
 :D

Hombre Juan,

Buenoe espero que ya tienes trabajo, a caso puedes mirar lo siguiente, es un sitio internet para empleos,http://http://www.nijobs.com/ pon el los "keywords" la palabra "Spanish".

Suerte,

Arteast ; :)

juan

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 03:33:07 PM »
hello!yes i have seen this site but it is so difficult to find something because my CV is normal and the main form to look for a job is to go there and ask in each bar (also my english level is not higher enough after all)but at the moment i am so happy to go there and start a new experience.thanks,really for everything!!juan ant guijo