Author Topic: Endangered Species. Banshhees and Leprechauns  (Read 2506 times)

Wendl

Re: Endangered Species. Banshhees and Leprechauns
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 12:44:17 AM »
Grey Ghost....

You may want to look at the ghost from 91 Beechmount.....believe there is a book about it called "The Ghost of 91", sorry can't tell you who wrote it tho...apparently a true haunting.
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compete or compare.....everyone will respect you!
Lao-Tzu

MAgeeka

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 12:46:52 AM »
Wendl
Are you sure that ghost is not Jimmy Riddel?

See Belfast hospitals post !

Wendl

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 12:51:25 AM »
Mageeka,

Dont Believe it's the ghost of Jimmy Riddell...the house at 91 Beechmount was haunted was in the late 1980's early 1990's....apparently all kinds of strange things would occurr. 
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compete or compare.....everyone will respect you!
Lao-Tzu

giannineo

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 12:52:15 AM »
The ghost of James Haddock....sheer codology if you ask me.

greyghost

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 01:23:00 AM »
I was working on a haunting here in NZ (Tauranga) earlier this year. I don't scare easily (I'm Married) but this one scared the bejasus out of me. We never did get to the bottom of it. It stopped as suddenly as it started.
But the photographs are really good. If they are faked then they had to be done by an expert.
I use photoshop, and other graphics programs. These pictures gave me the creeps. I have taken them to pieces and can't fault them.
But that's another story.

My Great granda was the sexton of cemetery. He swore blind that he saw a leprechaun.
I wrote a story about it, I think it's on the web-site somewhere.
Dorothy O'Donnell (nee Simmons)
www.odos-photos.com

giannineo

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 12:51:01 PM »
GG, I remember a mate's father going to exorcise houses in Ireland.He was aC.of I. priest and a very sincere man.He would not have engaged in exorcism if he had not thought the matter out.Although he would not speak much of it,he would say that the matter was very vital to those frightened by the unexplained.I believe Anglican and Roman Catholic Proiests are often trained to exorcise.
               I was in a patient's house one day when a black mahogany ornamental elephant shot across her side board and crashed on to the floor.Jaisus,I nearly had palpitations.The lady said she was glad I witnessed this as no other person would believe her.

MAgeeka

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 05:26:14 PM »
GREYGHOST   NZ (Tauranga
I have a sis in law from Belfast, who lived there and then moved to Oz
Is  (Tauranga a large place ?