Author Topic: strathroy park ardoyne  (Read 63524 times)

arder lavery

strathroy park ardoyne
« on: February 15, 2009, 09:06:16 AM »
can i please hear from people who lived in strathroy park. so many characters and things that happened.
HAVE NO FEAR CAUSE ARDERS HERE

stickyra

Re: strathroy park ardoyne
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 12:04:04 PM »
I see nobody is biting, Arder so I'll give you the only thing I know: I knew a lad called John Stringer who I think lived there but it could have been Estoril Park.  Strathroy is the lower continuation of Estoril, isn't it?  :scratch_ones_head: :scratch_ones_head:
Ní bheith mo leithid aris ann

glenb

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »
didn't Gerard McLaverty live there?

glenb

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »
Maybe it was McClafferty, can't remember

tboy

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 07:54:42 PM »
can i please hear from people who lived in strathroy park. so many characters and things that happened.
hello arder, do you remember the  dummigans in no.56. the raineys in no.58 and the cannings in no. 60  ?  good luck tboy.

arder lavery

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 11:07:40 AM »
I see nobody is biting, Arder so I'll give you the only thing I know: I knew a lad called John Stringer who I think lived there but it could have been Estoril Park.  Strathroy is the lower continuation of Estoril, isn't it?  :scratch_ones_head: :scratch_ones_head:
didn,t know a john stringer, but yes, strathroy runs down below estorial

arder lavery

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 11:13:41 AM »
hello arder, do you remember the  dummigans in no.56. the raineys in no.58 and the cannings in no. 60  ?  good luck tboy.
me and junior grew up together, i think it was liam rainey, he was older than me, and the cannings, ann, and i think paul, i lived just below in 74.

jamie

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 03:44:15 PM »
me and junior grew up together, i think it was liam rainey, he was older than me, and the cannings, ann, and i think paul, i lived just below in 74.

Hi Arder, long time no hear.  Its Jamie here from top of Strathroy.  Did you know Junior Dummigan passed away  (God bless him)  There is a picture posted somewhere on the site of him.  Did you ask Joseph Brennan if he remembers being in my house in S. Africa.
No more news I am afraid. Saw a picture of Lily McGivern of Etna Drive recently. I just made contact with an old friend of mine from Dunedin Park. 40 years since we last saw one another.  Our tongues nearly fell off talking.  Did you know Austin McCartney from Estoril Pk.  went out with Lily for a while.  Now lives in Lucan outside Dublin so I have been told.  Ever hear anything about the Creightons.  Remember poor wee Bernadette was burned to death.  She was a lovely child.  God bless her.  Regards to all the Brennans.  Are you going to their big revival in September in Belfast.  After all you're Dad was Rosies sister, wasn't she.  Love to all  Jamie    You can pm me if you wish.

glenb

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 05:47:31 PM »
Picture of Junior on the Bone thread

feejeeks

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:33 PM »
Arder
It,s JB from Ballymurphy,living in Sydney.Had a good drink with you in Adelaide a few years ago.See you,re in Brisbane now.
Feejeeks

Kateme

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 10:44:27 PM »
Arder - was your Mom's name Ellie?  If so, please PM me!!  :)
“Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.”

arder lavery

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 10:15:19 AM »
Arder
It,s JB from Ballymurphy,living in Sydney.Had a good drink with you in Adelaide a few years ago.See you,re in Brisbane now.
Feejeeks
cant remember you by that name, whats your real name

arder lavery

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2009, 10:16:35 AM »
Arder - was your Mom's name Ellie?  If so, please PM me!!  :)
ella. i dont know how to pm ?

arder lavery

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2009, 10:18:09 AM »
Picture of Junior on the Bone thread
is there any way i can search this site, its so annoying when you want to look at something.

arder lavery

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 10:21:02 AM »
Hi Arder, long time no hear.  Its Jamie here from top of Strathroy.  Did you know Junior Dummigan passed away  (God bless him)  There is a picture posted somewhere on the site of him.  Did you ask Joseph Brennan if he remembers being in my house in S. Africa.
No more news I am afraid. Saw a picture of Lily McGivern of Etna Drive recently. I just made contact with an old friend of mine from Dunedin Park. 40 years since we last saw one another.  Our tongues nearly fell off talking.  Did you know Austin McCartney from Estoril Pk.  went out with Lily for a while.  Now lives in Lucan outside Dublin so I have been told.  Ever hear anything about the Creightons.  Remember poor wee Bernadette was burned to death.  She was a lovely child.  God bless her.  Regards to all the Brennans.  Are you going to their big revival in September in Belfast.  After all you're Dad was Rosies sister, wasn't she.  Love to all  Jamie    You can pm me if you wish.
i have now moved up to brisbane, so i dont see the brennens any more, hope they have a great time in belfast, did the creightons live at the opening?