Author Topic: anyone need an artist? or want to buy original art?  (Read 3499 times)

soop

anyone need an artist? or want to buy original art?
« on: February 25, 2009, 09:08:31 PM »
hi all...im looking for some commission work as im setting up a new gallery /studio in east belfast and require some additional funds as im just starting out in business as a sole trading art lady....i work mainly in acrylics and have had commissions from architects making large pieces of gradient art canvases...  kids rooms(murals)...business van designs and large scale glass painting ,sign writing, i've done alot of work for bands...including bass drum heads...backdrops...i also sell my own paintings which would more of a contemporary feel ...i also hand paint glasses and make hand made cards...basically anything you can think of...i can put my mind and hands to it...
im currently at st georges market friday and saturdays...anyone who wishes to purchase or commission me please leave a message and we can have a chat
below are some examples...i have many more examples of my work and many different styles..images availible on request....canvas prints and posters http://artnotnames.imagekind.com/ are also availible here...thanks

13 steps...5ft x 4ft acrylics on framed canvas

milk churns commission

ozzies van commission

light from within...gradient work

muhammed ali..pop art

my [email protected] st georges market fridays...and most saturdays

Christopher

Re: anyone need an artist? or want to buy original art?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 07:06:57 PM »
Hi soop,

Re: Business van designs ...

Do you know about The Light Commercial Vehicle Show which is being held at the RDS, Dublin, on Friday 18th and Saturday 19th of April? It might be worth a visit to meet some new contacts. I'm not certain if there's a similar show at the King's Hall.

By the way ... have you posted a bulletin on MySpace ???

Christopher

Bhoy

Re: anyone need an artist? or want to buy original art?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 09:56:48 PM »
Hi, Soop, I was just wondering do you do cartoons. Several years ago I had a book of boxing cartoons published and was toying with the idea of doing another one.

Bhoy