Author Topic: Experienced Graphic Designer/Mac Operator seeks work  (Read 2865 times)

Stephen

Experienced Graphic Designer/Mac Operator seeks work
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »
Over 20 years experience in the business. Art College graduate. Seen and done near it all. Experience in typesetting, design, illustration , photography, digital and litho print. Mega experience in Newspaper and Magazine layout. Worked as freelance in major advertising agencies. Knowledge of all the essential software packages (on Mac - obviously - but willing/able to work on PC if necessary ).
Very hard worker, def not a time waster. Currently Self Employed. Currently feeling the "crunch".

Needs some freelance or part time work as this recession has really hit badly. Getting desperate.

Surely SOMEONE out there can use a mature and reliable safe pair of hands. Anything considered (within reason...). Willing to work at less than the going freelance rate. Regular part time work preferred if possible. Not a Prima Donna. Will sweep the floor , empty the bins and make the tea at no extra cost.

Email to arrange an interview so I can show my portfolio. Belfast area only.
Please. This could be good for both of us....

Johnbert18

Re: Experienced Graphic Designer/Mac Operator seeks work
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 03:39:18 AM »
              Is information technology course applicable in that job? Because i also have experienced in graphic designing.