Author Topic: An appeal for help for Sally  (Read 798 times)

Christopher

An appeal for help for Sally
« on: March 13, 2009, 07:57:25 PM »
Sally Hill and her pet dog Dylan require assistance. Dylan suffered a horrifying ordeal on the first of this month when he was attacked by a pit bull terrier. His windpipe was badly torn and the vet's fees to date come to 500. Sally was injured in her attempts to save her pet and has been off work since the incident. Rachel Davison, the manager of the Walkway Community Centre, has started a fund to help Sally. If you'd like to assist please contact Rachel on 028 9059 5858 or send a cheque to her at the Centre, 1-9, Finvoy Street, Belfast, County Antrim BT5 5DH www.ebherald.com

pussy-galore

• Account Closed
Re: An appeal for help for Sally
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 03:58:10 AM »
What a dreadful story - i hope and trust both Sally and her dog recover from this horrific attack. Unfortunately the thugs that have these pitbulls have absolutely no regard for others or even the dog itself - i just wish there was more that could be done to rid the place, not only of these types of dogs - but more, their bloody owners. I often walk with my dogs and cycle along that walkway and this will put me right off doing so.