Author Topic: Liam Neeson  (Read 2277 times)

tours

Re: Liam Neeson
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2021, 02:40:58 PM »
On the topic of Liam Neeson,

'Liam Neeson will start shooting a Hollywood action movie in Melbourne next Tuesday as Australia's post-COVID film production boom continues to gather momentum.'

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/movies/liam-neeson-to-start-filming-hollywood-action-movie-in-melbourne-20201102-p56atc.html

They have been advertising for 'Extras' to be involved in a car chase scene to be filmed in Canberra; I think I'll apply given that our accents are similar. ;)
Such a pity that Liam supports murder/abortion, and not only supports it but is complicit in it.
He took part in promoting murder during the Irish referendum, in TV adverts.
Liam is no Catholic, and should seek help in a good Roman Catholic confession...

JohnKelly

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2021, 12:06:57 AM »
On the topic of Liam Neeson,

'Liam Neeson will start shooting a Hollywood action movie in Melbourne next Tuesday as Australia's post-COVID film production boom continues to gather momentum.'

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/movies/liam-neeson-to-start-filming-hollywood-action-movie-in-melbourne-20201102-p56atc.html

They have been advertising for 'Extras' to be involved in a car chase scene to be filmed in Canberra; I think I'll apply given that our accents are similar. ;)

Such a pity that Liam supports murder/abortion, and not only supports it but is complicit in it.
He took part in promoting murder during the Irish referendum, in TV adverts.
Liam is no Catholic, and should seek help in a good Roman Catholic confession...

Liam Neeson is entitled to his own beliefs, just as you are Tours.

Anyhow, I don't know how good a forklift driver he was in Ballymena but he certainly is a good actor and highly regarded in the movie world.

tours

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2021, 09:29:18 AM »
Liam Neeson is entitled to his own beliefs, just as you are Tours.

Anyhow, I don't know how good a forklift driver he was in Ballymena but he certainly is a good actor and highly regarded in the movie world.
Yes, that is why I expressed my beliefs.
A reference from the Hollywood Film Industry is no recommendation to getting into Heaven. Probably quite the opposite, given what goes on there.
Supporting Abortion, the murder of a baby every 3 seconds in the World, is not one of Liams finest moments. It's an act, that no Oscar's are awarded for in Heaven but in Hell.
I will Pray for him, that he repents.

Number26

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2021, 04:42:16 PM »
Tours,why is Liam in your eyes not a catholic?