Author Topic: Liam Neeson  (Read 4018 times)

maddog

Re: Liam Neeson
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 12:47:16 PM »
R.I.P Natasha and my thoughts & prayers r with her family god bless

Kateme

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 02:39:13 PM »
Natasha RIP.  Sincerest condolences to her family.  As an emt, when someone falls or loses consciousness, even though there are no obvious injuries, we try to convince people to PLEASE go to the hospital to be checked out.  You can't be too careful.  A brain injury worsens in a short period of time.  What a tragedy! 
“Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.”

oldmovies

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 02:48:26 PM »
did the family have to make a choich about switching the machine off that would be a very hard decieion could you make that choich i don't think i could. .spell check not working sorry
When Trouble Has Passed, God is Forgotten.

Eleanor

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 04:51:14 PM »
did the family have to make a choich about switching the machine off that would be a very hard decieion could you make that choich i don't think i could. .spell check not working sorry

Don't apologise.  We know exactly what you're saying. Yes, that would be an awful choice.
Hate the sin, but love the sinner

billyliam

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
Very sad news, all our prayers go out to Liam and all the family . Natasha Richardson    R.I.P

Val

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 07:07:31 PM »
R.I.P Natasha,

my condolences and prayers to Liam and his sons and family.

loneywalker

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 07:09:02 PM »
It's so sad when a loved one passes on, my prayers go to Big Liam and his family, R.I.P Natasha.

pussy-galore

• Account Closed
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 07:37:47 PM »
Every second counts!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090319/tuk-natasha-ambulance-was-turned-away-6323e80.html

It MAY NOT have made a difference in Natasha's case - but it MAY HAVE!  :(

I wonder, are there any members here who ski and if so, will they choose to wear a safety helmet in future, if they have not done so in the past?

belle

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2009, 08:50:51 PM »
to Liam and his sons and to Natasha's mother and brothers and sisters. I'm not sure if her dads alive or not, I'm so sorry for your trouble. god bless. take care of each other, xx
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
Sing like no one can hear you.

pussy-galore

• Account Closed
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 07:37:55 AM »
to Liam and his sons and to Natasha's mother and brothers and sisters. I'm not sure if her dads alive or not, I'm so sorry for your trouble. god bless. take care of each other, xx

No, her father, Director/Producer, Tony Richardson, died of Aids related causes in 1991.

Andi

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 09:39:21 AM »
I've always thought the Richardson women very beautiful and gifted and am sorry that Natasha has died so young. My condolences to all the family.  I have seen already that the family in New York is greatly supported so I would particularly like to send condolences to Mrs Neeson who has lost a daughter-in-law and who will be greatly concerned for her son.  Our thoughts and good wishes go out to her and her family too.

jamie

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 01:09:13 PM »
My sincere sympathy goes out to all the Neeson family and friends.  Unfortunately we know from personal experience what it is like to take the decision to take your loved one off the machines.  It is a terrible moment and one I would not wish anyone to go through.  The indecision and the choices that have to be made is unimaginable.  I must confess it was the most horrific decision of our lives.  R.I. P  Jimsy.

God Bless Liam Neeson, his children and her mother, siblings and extended family. It is not something you get over.   But God is good and will see them through this tragic time.   Jamie

Christopher

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 04:21:07 PM »
My condolences go to Liam Neeson and his sons as well as the Neeson family and friends and also to Natashas's mum Vanessa Redgrave, Joely (Natasha's sister) and their family and friends. Such a tragedy to happen to loving wife, mother and daughter.

My thoughts are also with the guys at the ski slope. It will take some time for them to get over this tragic event as well. Officials involved with any type of sport shouldn't pay attention when a person says that a fall is a trivial matter ... they should ensure that the person is examined by a doctor with the least possible delay.

JohnKelly

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2021, 03:54:49 AM »
On the topic of Liam Neeson,

'Liam Neeson will start shooting a Hollywood action movie in Melbourne next Tuesday as Australia's post-COVID film production boom continues to gather momentum.'

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/movies/liam-neeson-to-start-filming-hollywood-action-movie-in-melbourne-20201102-p56atc.html

They have been advertising for 'Extras' to be involved in a car chase scene to be filmed in Canberra; I think I'll apply given that our accents are similar. ;)

tours

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2021, 02:40:58 PM »
On the topic of Liam Neeson,

'Liam Neeson will start shooting a Hollywood action movie in Melbourne next Tuesday as Australia's post-COVID film production boom continues to gather momentum.'

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/movies/liam-neeson-to-start-filming-hollywood-action-movie-in-melbourne-20201102-p56atc.html

They have been advertising for 'Extras' to be involved in a car chase scene to be filmed in Canberra; I think I'll apply given that our accents are similar. ;)
Such a pity that Liam supports murder/abortion, and not only supports it but is complicit in it.
He took part in promoting murder during the Irish referendum, in TV adverts.
Liam is no Catholic, and should seek help in a good Roman Catholic confession...