Author Topic: Liam Neeson  (Read 4015 times)

JohnKelly

Re: Liam Neeson
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2021, 12:06:57 AM »
On the topic of Liam Neeson,

'Liam Neeson will start shooting a Hollywood action movie in Melbourne next Tuesday as Australia's post-COVID film production boom continues to gather momentum.'

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/movies/liam-neeson-to-start-filming-hollywood-action-movie-in-melbourne-20201102-p56atc.html

They have been advertising for 'Extras' to be involved in a car chase scene to be filmed in Canberra; I think I'll apply given that our accents are similar. ;)

Such a pity that Liam supports murder/abortion, and not only supports it but is complicit in it.
He took part in promoting murder during the Irish referendum, in TV adverts.
Liam is no Catholic, and should seek help in a good Roman Catholic confession...

Liam Neeson is entitled to his own beliefs, just as you are Tours.

Anyhow, I don't know how good a forklift driver he was in Ballymena but he certainly is a good actor and highly regarded in the movie world.

tours

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2021, 09:29:18 AM »
Liam Neeson is entitled to his own beliefs, just as you are Tours.

Anyhow, I don't know how good a forklift driver he was in Ballymena but he certainly is a good actor and highly regarded in the movie world.
Yes, that is why I expressed my beliefs.
A reference from the Hollywood Film Industry is no recommendation to getting into Heaven. Probably quite the opposite, given what goes on there.
Supporting Abortion, the murder of a baby every 3 seconds in the World, is not one of Liams finest moments. It's an act, that no Oscar's are awarded for in Heaven but in Hell.
I will Pray for him, that he repents.

Number26

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2021, 04:42:16 PM »
Tours,why is Liam in your eyes not a catholic?

tours

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2021, 10:41:10 PM »
Tours,why is Liam in your eyes not a catholic?
Abortion is a grievous mortal sin in the eyes of the Roman Catholic Church, which can lead ones soul to hell. Promoting the murder of the unborn I would believe, is far worse.
His only hope is to make a good confession and repent.
Why he even could be bothered getting involved with such evil, leaves one to surmise he is not Praying enough and not in tune with his faith and its teachings.
Who knows, maybe he isn't  even a Catholic/Christian anymore in his own head....sigh

Number26

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2021, 03:24:11 PM »
Is murder of any kind not wrong in the eyes of the Roman Catholic Church?

pete57

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2021, 11:12:38 PM »
I would certainly hope so ... hoping aside .. I think Liam has murdered quite a few films in his career... well most of them to be honest .   ;)

tours

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2021, 11:44:38 PM »
Not in self defence..

Orior

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2021, 09:39:11 AM »
I would certainly hope so ... hoping aside .. I think Liam has murdered quite a few films in his career... well most of them to be honest .   ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Liam_Neeson

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

allymac

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2021, 03:34:19 PM »
It depends on who gets murdered :o
Support all our servicemen and women either at home or abroad.

allymac

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2021, 03:38:25 PM »
They say his acting is so wooden his Da was Pinnochio ::)
Support all our servicemen and women either at home or abroad.

pete57

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2021, 01:12:10 AM »
They say his acting is so wooden his Da was Pinnochio ::)
;) :)   The term ' actor ' is very true in recent times....  Most ' actors ' dont apperar in Hollywood anymore ...They are to be found  in American politics and their Judicial system ... and closer to home in Stormont ..  ;)

JohnKelly

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2021, 09:07:55 AM »
Lots of famous Irish actors over the years, Liam Neeson being one of them, another one to watch is Jamie Dornan who hails from Holywood in County Down.

O0

tours

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2021, 11:11:26 AM »
;) :)   The term ' actor ' is very true in recent times....  Most ' actors ' dont apperar in Hollywood anymore ...They are to be found  in American politics and their Judicial system ... and closer to home in Stormont ..  ;)
Wow

tours

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2021, 11:12:41 AM »
Lots of famous Irish actors over the years, Liam Neeson being one of them, another one to watch is Jamie Dornan who hails from Holywood in County Down.

O0
Your having a laugh, surely???

syriana

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2021, 12:22:18 PM »
In my opinion Liam Neeson is a very versatile actor- he got the work with one of my heroes Woody Allen who did not cast bad actors in his films.   And it's good to see one of our own scaling the heights of Hollywood stardom. 

Okay - like many other big stars he has been involved in the odd turkey but even Michael Caine would be the first to admit that he made a few terrible movies for the money.  When asked about "Jaws 3 The Revenge" he quipped, " A terrible movie but the house that it built was terrific".
No answer is an answer.