Author Topic: Racist attacks in Belfast  (Read 6139 times)

EllCee

Re: Racist attacks in Belfast
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2009, 10:45:50 PM »

ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS. ...

I WORK FOR A LIVING NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ANYONE WHO IS ON THE DHSS I PAY FOR ME AND MY KIDS WAY AND I AM NOT A SINGLE PARENT THANK YOU

Yes, I am being serious.  There are lots and lots of good places in NI to live.

And I'm sorry for misunderstanding what you said.  I assumed you were a single parent and would therefore be able to use the facilities provided by the Social Services to move home.

I'm sorry for getting your circumstances wrong.  I hope you can get yourself and your family out of your unsettled location.

Goodnight.

"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

nikki06xxx

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2009, 10:46:41 PM »
IM NOT BMG THEY CAN KISS MY (CENSORED) LOL :-*

nikki06xxx

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2009, 10:47:55 PM »
Yes, I am being serious.  There are lots and lots of good places in NI to live.

And I'm sorry for misunderstanding what you said.  I assumed you were a single parent and would therefore be able to use the facilities provided by the Social Services to move home.

I'm sorry for getting your circumstances wrong.  I hope you can get yourself and your family out of your unsettled location.

Goodnight.

SORRY LES I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON AS SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS PMING ME I APPOLIGISE AGAIN THANK YOU :-*

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2009, 10:51:36 PM »
Nikki if someone is being not nice in thier pm to you then u can block them love

Enough on your plate worring about the carry on dont let anyone p.m. you that you dont want to ok love
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

EllCee

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2009, 10:53:09 PM »
"SORRY LES I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON AS SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS PMING ME I APPOLIGISE AGAIN THANK YOU "

No, I was interested in why you thought NI was the worst place to live.

I did not jump on any band wagon, and I haven't been PMing you.   As you know.

Good night  .. again.

"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

tboy

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2009, 10:53:27 PM »
nicki, i think that you will find that when you send private messages to posters on this forum that they will reply in kind :)

22may

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2009, 11:01:07 PM »
  CONFUSION. .ITS  ALL IN YER  MIND ::)
   REFERRING  TO  T/BOY

Christopher

« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2009, 11:05:55 PM »

I assumed you were a single parent and would therefore be able to use the facilities provided by the Social Services to move home.

Never assume what you need not assume ;)

Giannineo

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2009, 11:06:58 PM »
Nikki, I hope you can get away from that.....nine years ago we moved from a new house with beautiful views and wonderful location because of one person  who ruined the area through buying up accomodation and installing 'baddies'....so I fully sympathise...we tried every legal move to stop the situation but moved and have not looked back...so best wishes for your peace and good fortune.

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2009, 11:07:42 PM »
IM NOT BMG THEY CAN KISS MY (CENSORED) LOL :-*

Will i wouldnt go that far    :(here have a word with ur Uncle Al hel put ya straight  :-*
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

tboy

« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »
Nikki, I hope you can get away from that.....nine years ago we moved from a new house with beautiful views and wonderful location because of one person  who ruined the area through buying up accomodation and installing 'baddies'....so I fully sympathise...we tried every legal move to stop the situation but moved and have not looked back...so best wishes for your peace and good fortune.
just as long as you don,t bring your caravan near me :)

EllCee

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2009, 11:11:52 PM »
BTW Nikki, you asked: "DO YOU STILL LIVE IN BELFAST?? "

Yes, I still live in Belfast.  I have lived here for umpteen years.  I even returned to live in Belfast in May 1973.

Giannineo

« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »
no chance Tboy, the oul horse pegged it last week ::)

pussy-galore

• Account Closed
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2009, 11:16:30 PM »
   REFERRING  TO  T/BOY

TBOY isn't confused - he's certifiable!  :P :D :-*

twocoats

« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2009, 11:23:07 PM »

Hi Nikki. TC here. .Sorry to see a bit of a mixup happening between you and Les.

You have already explained that you are married and have two lovely kids and that you work.

More power to you and keep your chin up. .Yer mucker TC :-* :-*
Homophobia, racism, sexism, bigotry and sectarianism is still alive..