Author Topic: Racist attacks in Belfast  (Read 6117 times)

carbolicsoap

Re: Racist attacks in Belfast
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2009, 12:42:56 AM »
Wasn't it disgraceful the racist attacks on members of the Polish community in Belfast on Saturday night.  Up to a dozen houses were damaged.  Despicable.

Please allow me to reword this for you...

Wasn`t it disgraceful the behavior of the Polish football thugs who started attacking the innocent people of Belfast.Up to a dozen houses were damaged. The Northern Ireland football fans are renown for extending their hand of friendship to the opposing/visiting teams.

sj

« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2009, 01:35:26 AM »
Carbolic soap is that correct or your opinion....on the B.B.C. World service it was reported differently. :)
I'm patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it ...

carbolicsoap

« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2009, 01:59:15 AM »
Carbolic soap is that correct or your opinion....on the B.B.C. World service it was reported differently. :)

Oh really?

Have you got a link to that then?

The PSNI were quote as saying that the trouble was started by Polish football thugs.
It`s a bit strange that there has never been trouble before at a Northern Ireland match.And for the record my mother lives beside Windsor Park and has a first hand account of the terrible abuse dished out by these thugs.

Are you not aware that the Polish football fans are notorious for violence?  Or maybe it`s just wishful thinking on your behalf that the Northern Ireland fans started the trouble.

Christopher

« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2009, 02:44:06 AM »

I lsiten  to the BBC World Service too and heard a Polish journalist stating that a group of hooligan Polish fans have rioted in a number of other countries There was serious rioting at the World qualifier between Slovakia and Poland. Approximately sixty fans, mainly Polish, and Slovakian police officers wee injured. In the case of the riots in Belfast apparently they had been planned in advance by Poles from Dublin and Scotland. Members of the local Polish community were not involved. www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/gangs-of-polish-football-hooligans-organised-violence-14248308.html

East Belfast properties in which Poles live were attacked sometime after the match. The East Belfast Herald carries a report of the damage done to Polski Salan, a hairdressing business, on the Newtownards Road. 

sj

« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2009, 09:12:09 AM »
Carbolic Soap.
You should not assume anything about what I mean....just read the question ?
I heard on the World Service that rival gangs of supporters had clashed before and after the game.I don't know anymore as I am not in N.I.

n.i. SUPPORTERS at World Cups have mostly had a good reputation and were delightful people.
I'm patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it ...

cocker

« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2009, 09:31:40 AM »
ITS JUST THE USUAL RENT A MOB WHO HAVE NO INTEREST IN SOCCER AND WHO ALWAYS GO OUT OF THERE WAY TO CAUSE TROUBLE  .AND AS ALWAYS THE INNOCENT SUFFER  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

forever_a_shankill_girl

« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2009, 02:05:52 PM »

Hi Nikki. I hope you and your family are able to move away from the area some time soon. We left N.Ireland 7 years ago...and I'm glad we did.

Talking about racists.....everyone should have a look at this!

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/6/Crazy-Racist-Family-on-Tara-Banks-Show-318171.html

These parents should be locked up!
never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly!

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2009, 02:40:23 PM »

Hi Nikki. I hope you and your family are able to move away from the area some time soon. We left N.Ireland 7 years ago...and I'm glad we did.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/6/Crazy-Racist-Family-on-Tara-Banks-Show-318171.html

i watch tara banks some mornings and don't know how she sat and listened to this.  this is pure out and out hatered. 
sixtyniner

Veronica

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »

OMG....I couldnt even watch the whole thing.....sick, sick, sick... (Millions of people suffering because of igorance) People being judged for their heritage, the color of their skin, religion, social class, age… I could go on...it's shameful and it makes me sad...  :(
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetari

pussy-galore

• Account Closed
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2009, 03:38:28 PM »
Did no-one see the bulge in his cheek?  :-\

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2009, 03:46:03 PM »
OMG....I couldnt even watch the whole thing.....sick, sick, sick... (Millions of people suffering because of igorance) People being judged for their heritage, the color of their skin, religion, social class, age… I could go on...it's shameful and it makes me sad...  :(
i could not finish watching it either.
sixtyniner

homebird

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2009, 04:11:15 PM »
That film made me so  >:( >:( >:( indoctrinating their children with this hatred. There should be laws against it and sorry, but people like that should not be allowed to have children

Veronica

« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »
Did no-one see the bulge in his cheek?  :-\
Did you see the pure EVIL on his face....like the Devil....
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetari

pussy-galore

• Account Closed
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2009, 04:18:15 PM »

I seen evil - but i haven't yet seen the devil.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2009, 04:19:28 PM »
see how angry it's making us all,  i don't know how tara banks sat through this
sixtyniner