Author Topic: Racist attacks in Belfast  (Read 6089 times)

pussy-galore

• Account Closed
Re: Racist attacks in Belfast
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2009, 04:27:46 PM »
see how angry it's making us all,  i don't know how tara banks sat through this

I know people like that exist - but does no-one think that was a set-up? - i mean, there would be no show, if it weren't for these silly provocative people.

There is hardly anything more vile than hatred for other races of humanity - thought i needed to add my feelings there just in case some prat wishes to start a whole hallaballoo - (sp?)

forever_a_shankill_girl

« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2009, 07:22:57 PM »

Apart from the obvious....the comment that made laugh was the one about the jews, blacks etc should go back to their own country. Don't those half-wits know that everyone in America is an immigrant (except for the Native Indians). I wonder what they'd say if someone told them to go back to wherever they came from!

The chlidren in that family are growing up with hatred like many children in N.Ireland did during the troubles....hatred of another religion. There were many children who never knew a Catholic (or Protestant) but hated them with a vengence.
never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Veronica

« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2009, 08:00:11 PM »
I know people like that exist - but does no-one think that was a set-up? - i mean, there would be no show, if it weren't for these silly provocative people.

There is hardly anything more vile than hatred for other races of humanity - thought i needed to add my feelings there just in case some prat wishes to start a whole hallaballoo - (sp?)
thats a valid point PG... :) :)
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetari

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2009, 12:08:09 AM »
Apart from the obvious....the comment that made laugh was the one about the jews, blacks etc should go back to their own country. Don't those half-wits know that everyone in America is an immigrant (except for the Native Indians). I wonder what they'd say if someone told them to go back to wherever they came from!

The chlidren in that family are growing up with hatred like many children in N.Ireland did during the troubles....hatred of another religion. There were many children who never knew a Catholic (or Protestant) but hated them with a vengence.
don't mean to sound flipant but in n.ireland it was just cath.and prod.  these kids are being taught to hate everyone except whites.
sixtyniner