Author Topic: who do you know from lady street belfast  (Read 32227 times)

gerardine

Re: who do you know from lady street belfast
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2017, 12:37:28 AM »
Should have read Eilis McDermott

Daisie

« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2017, 05:22:15 AM »
Hi Gerardine, I remember you. You were a very quiet girl as I recall. I left in 1968. I'm Kathleen Ferris. Do you remember me? I also remember the McDermots, Curlys, Ann Thomas, Veronica Hardy, the Keatings, the McCafferys, the Flynns and the Tullys. Lovely memories. Always lovely to hear from old friends and neighbours.

McNamee

« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2017, 09:05:56 AM »
The McDermots went to Irish Dancing with me....Lovely family they were.

gerardine

« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2017, 10:29:21 AM »
My name is Gerardine Hughes (Taylor) and I lived in 29 Lady Street until 1968 I knew Phyllis O' Donnell quite well The McCaffreys lived next door

gerardine

« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2017, 10:37:35 AM »
Yes Kathleen I remember you  well. My brother in law Donal Hughes worked  with your brother in the Housing Executive Think it might have been Cathal? ? Me quiet!! Lol My sister  Mary lives  in TasmanIan but stayed friends with Kathleen Kerr who visited her in Tassie just a few years before she died  RIP. It has been just wonderful reminiscing on this site Thks for responding

gerardine

« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2017, 01:46:10 PM »
Philomena O'Donnell do you remember me Gerardine Taylor I lived at 29 Lady St unail 1967 . Remember all the names you mentioned. Your cousin Kathleen  Kerr was myour sister Marys best friend She even visited her in Tasmania . Oh the memories Great days

lprea

« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2020, 07:53:05 PM »
1lady st Louis Rea /Flynn all good friends and good times

Daisie

« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2020, 11:13:24 PM »
Yes knew the Raes/Flynn family very well. Remember Jojo and Louis. I lived across the road at number 12 and part of the time with the Flynns. Never out of Flynns. Lovely lovely family who where so good to me. Infact I will be married 50yrs next year and I still have and use a carving and bread knife set they gave us as a wedding present. Did manage to catch up with Josephine and Pauline a few years back. Give them both my love. And thank you for the memory xxx

lprea

« Reply #158 on: June 29, 2020, 08:23:20 PM »
Yes knew the Raes/Flynn family very well. Remember Jojo and Louis. I lived across the road at number 12 and part of the time with the Flynns. Never out of Flynns. Lovely lovely family who where so good to me. Infact I will be married 50yrs next year and I still have and use a carving and bread knife set they gave us as a wedding present. Did manage to catch up with Josephine and Pauline a few years back. Give them both my love. And thank you for the memory xxx
i am on fb with jimmy