Author Topic: Lithuanians jailed for Monaghan crime spree  (Read 6009 times)

Christopher

Re: Lithuanians jailed for Monaghan crime spree
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 01:53:37 PM »
A great post aussietrekker. We need more positive posts like yours describing the eclectic mix of one's neighbours rather than messages about criminals who are to be found wherever you go. The nationality of a criminal is irrelevant ... they should be prosecuted, imprisoned and made to serve their full sentence instead of being released when they have served half their time.

AL CAPONE

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 02:41:56 PM »
Yes!

giannineo

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 07:07:59 PM »

Sympathies to all victims of crime.
     Eternal thanks to the Lithuanian Doctor who turned my wife's life around.
     Does being born in Norn .Irn. make one a terrorist?
             Was Hitler right to exterminate Jews because he did not like them?
              Was Saddam right to gas Kurds because of their birth lines?
      Erect a wall around each country in the world, forbid exit or entry and throw out all foreign nationals .In the case of Ireland that would include all foreign companies who have invested and brought jobs.No more entry for goods from abroad,no more NHS  professionals and skilled workers.
       And best throw out those mussels Colette...might have been picked by foreigners.
                Would the crimes in Monaghan have been better for the victims if they had been carried out by Irish criminals.
       Ban the Pope,he is a German. .ban Jesus as he was  Jew and didn't come from Ireland.
        Take away Mary Peter's gold medal,she was born in England,and no more petrol or gas from the foreigners.
        The hypocrisy and ignorance shown on this thread are an embarrassment and outrage.
         Nuke Lithuania because of a few bad Lithuanians.....why not?.Let racism and ignorance rule the world and see the end of it.
       "The nationality of a criminal is irrelevant".That says it all Christopher,and thanks for that.

teap

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 07:30:53 PM »
Whoa wait a minute G,

What i am [censored] at is these 2 Hoods and thats what i think they are coming into a Country illegally and breaking into a mans house to rob him and badly beat him.

Nuke Lithuania because of a few bad Lithuanians..? now your reallly ripping the ass out of it

I dont know where you got all this about Nuking people and germans and the pope and Mussels  ::)

Take a chill pill man

Colette

Christopher

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2007, 07:33:26 PM »
Atta girl, Colette 8)

MAgeeka

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 07:36:48 PM »
 now your reallly ripping the ass out of it
  Oh how I love it Colette when you talk dirty :)

MAgeeka

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2007, 07:50:17 PM »
Just an interesting  fappening concerning racism and stereotyping nationalities

Yesterday  my wife and I went to Kohls Dept. store to purchase clothes  Wasn't there long when I spotted some tee shirts on display for St Pat's day

One stated
10% Irish
!00% drunk[/b

]Another
I'm IrishCome fight me

We immediately called the manager and requested their removal  He asked for the reason
I asked if he would sell the same Tee with the following slogans

!0% Arab
100% terrorist

I told him to remove them right away or I would be contacting the Anti- discrimination league.   He complied right away.
Now we all know that the Irish are not all drunks  but it is so easy to become labeled by the action of a minority

MAgeeka

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »
G
I understand your tongue in cheek post fully
Points should be  well taken

pentio

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2007, 07:54:24 PM »
I think this subject has gone off the rails somewhat. .thats some outburst G me thinks you are digressing a little and hey Christopher stop adding fuel to the fire with your comments from the sidelines and you know what I'm talking about.

This is a Forum were everyone is free to give an opinion and this thread is turning into a slanging match.  people who have enjoyed a lot of banter between them are in danger of falling out over their views. :(

I suggest that all concerned take a deep breath reflect on whats been said and  move on.

I think everyone has said what they feel. .for what it's worth in my opinion it does not matter what Race colour or creed these guys were the important thing is they were caught and will be punished for their crime.

Personally i think if they are here illegally then they should be deported back to Lithuania after a spell in jail

giannineo

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2007, 07:58:04 PM »
No chill pill needed Colette.I am not angry but nauseated by the need to mention these criminals' nationality.
      I can understand anyone being upset by the crimes these vile people committed.But why is there any need whatsoever to mention their nationality?Their place of birth did not cause them to commit any crime.
      How many bad Lithuanians do you know,and how many good?
     How would you stop illegal immigration when Customs and Excise cannot,and when the immigration authorities cannot?
        You are rightly annoyed at "these two hoods",but does where they come from make their actions worse?
        "The nationality of a criminal is irrelevant",so why mention it?.Would you have said,"Two Irishmen commit crime in Monaghan"?
          No need to mention anyone's nationality whatsoever in this case,it has nothing whatsoever to do with the crime committed as does Bono's nationality have anything to do with the music he plays,or the nationality of the gas people burn in Norn Irn have anything to do with the heat given off by the gas.
         Anyway,fine that we can discuss matters without falling out ye wee Irish peasant ;D

MAgeeka

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 08:02:20 PM »
ITell ye G
Some of these wee dolls from the [censored] of the Falls etc can really get uppitty..  It was only a few years ago when they were going to the loo wearing coats and carrying lighted candles

giannineo

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »
Nice one M. Strangely enough Dundee United F.C. are known as "the Arabs".This because their pitch was sodden on spme occasions and needed a great deal of sand put on it.One day they came on in a white strip and the scene was likened to Arabs in the desert.
     Shortly after 9/11 an appeal was made to Dundee United supporters travelling to America to abandon their "Proud to be an Arab",and "I love Arabs " t-shirts.
          Now Colette,no jumping down my throat,I am only relating a story to Mageeka and not expresing a view :-*

MAgeeka

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
Och Colette sure we all love yah XXXX

giannineo

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2007, 08:10:44 PM »
Colette,can we still come for supper please?Soup in the basket would do nicely.I will bring a torch and Pakamac in case you need to go outside to the loo ;D

giannineo

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2007, 08:12:15 PM »
Yea, we do all love ya Colette,even the mad G-givis a kiss and the loan of sixpence :-*