Author Topic: Lithuanians jailed for Monaghan crime spree  (Read 6008 times)

Christopher

Re: Lithuanians jailed for Monaghan crime spree
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2007, 06:42:22 AM »
Giannineo, I should have asked the person, intending to breed white German Shepherds, who posted the message at Yahoo! Answers, for an email address. You could purchase one of the pups. What about a change of mind and getting a Libertia Dogue de Bordeaux. Use the Forum's search facility to find the link 8)

teap

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2007, 12:48:25 PM »
ummm What have pups and German sheperds got to do with this topic?

tisk tisk surprised at you Christopher, after you gave of at me for saying about my printer on the natter thread and not the tech board  ::)

the words practise and preach spring tio mind here.

;D

Colette

giannineo

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2007, 12:51:06 PM »
Teap,because I am getting an Alsatian which will bite yir bum ;D

teap

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2007, 01:17:48 PM »
take it to the PETS thread or the natter thread

I'll bite it back   >:(

Colette

Christopher

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2007, 01:52:22 PM »
ummm What have pups and German sheperds got to do with this topic?

tisk tisk surprised at you Christopher, after you gave of at me for saying about my printer on the natter thread and not the tech board  ::)

the words practise and preach spring tio mind here.

;D

Colette

Sorry, Colette :'(

Bull-ant

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2007, 11:53:14 AM »
I'm not against immigrants coming into my (adopted)country, after all I am one myself. What I am against is this so called multiculturalism, where the aim is to have multiple cultures living side by side with no goal of integration into a single society that speaks the same language and shares the same visions and values. As an example this was in our papers here today:

"Prime Minister John Howard has  labelled a push to prevent Australian flags being taken into the Big Day Out music festival in Sydney as offensive, saying most Australians would be offended by the idea as well".
"The proposition that the display of the Australian flag should ever be banned anywhere in Australia is offensive and it will be to millions of Australians," he told reporters.

This was in response to recent racially based riots at, would you believe, the tennis where a Croat was billed to play against a Serbian.  Unless and until it is a requirement of newcomers to commit to learning the language and sharing common values the tensions and conflict will continue.
Patriotism is not a bad thing. Fanaticism is totally unacceptable in any society
Merv

giannineo

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2007, 05:43:14 PM »
I agree Bull ant-I have had tae learn tae spake Scawtish,eat Haggis,wear the thistle under my kilt,and swim with Loch Ness monsters.
     Seriously though,"when in Rome,do as the Romans do".
   100 unintegrated communities in one country does not work.
   Hang on to a bit of your culture for nostalgia's sake, but attend the same schools,swear allegiance to your adopted country, and become a citizen of your new country  .or go home if you do not wish to adapt..

Christopher

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2007, 01:57:01 PM »
Another three foreign national were remanded for having false passports .. this time it was in Belfast rather than Monaghan. There are thousands of such people in Britain and Ireland using such passports. Whilst I agree these people should be punished much of  the blame that the illegal immigrants are here lies with the governments of these islands and those of the European Community. We need more immigration officials on the ground to stop the illegals entering the country and track down those already here. I sympathise with those foreign nationals to a certain extent   they've probably lost their life savings paying well organised gangsters large sums of money to get to Britain and Ireland. The British government, and most likely the Irish government too, lost count years ago and have not one iota how many foreign nationals are in the country.

Bull-ant

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2007, 09:19:00 AM »
Sometimes even the genuine passports can be a bit of a problem. >:(