Author Topic: The Box - Review  (Read 1606 times)

DannyGillen

The Box - Review
« on: May 15, 2009, 07:46:06 AM »
I recently reviewed the Box on my blog- http://belfastnightlife.blogspot.com/
The Box is probably Belfasts flashiest clubs Upoun entering you walk through a smoke screen with 'The Box' projected onto it, it's pretty cool.

I remember I spent my first night out in Belfast in the box and I was immediately impressed. There seems to be a strict entrance policy, the pricings generally quite good. There is a great selection of cheap coctails on offer. A fantastic DJ and lots of people looking to have fun.

The dispiriting thing about it is a lot of lads go there to get girls. Normally I have no problem with that, everyone likes to pull. But in the box, if your having fun and there's girls in your group, weird lads on their own slowly snake their way into the group. It's pretty creepy sometimes, they don't even talk, just dance next to you trying to get close to your female friends for half an hour, however they're useually harmless and I imagine the girls are flattered by the attention.

belfastnightlife.blogspot.com
belfaststudentmarketing.com

AL CAPONE

Re: The Box - Review
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:06:32 AM »
That sounds like me. :D

muckermcd

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 08:16:08 AM »
Al you dont sneak up you just jump on them..
And you usually do that not at The Box but The Kremlin  :D

AL CAPONE

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 03:24:43 PM »
 ;) :D

maureenr25

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 02:53:53 AM »
I recently reviewed the Box on my blog- http://belfastnightlife.blogspot.com/

On facebook they had this quiz of which belfast pub would best suit you? After answering some questions the answer for me was "The Box".

james dean

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
The Box is smicker central im afraid to say.  Its dark and dingey and a very young sleazy crowd.  If you're from outside Belfast you may like it but being from here im sorry to say I avoid it like the plague.

DannyGillen

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 05:51:26 PM »
On facebook they had this quiz of which belfast pub would best suit you? After answering some questions the answer for me was "The Box".

Haha I made that quiz, maybe you should try the box out? :p
belfastnightlife.blogspot.com
belfaststudentmarketing.com