Author Topic: Old Belfast ghost stories.  (Read 277258 times)

Belfast Woman

Re: Old Belfast ghost stories.
« Reply #2160 on: April 07, 2015, 07:23:43 AM »
To be honest I never believed in ghosts spirits and such until the other night i goto bed early watched tail end of shawshank and what I can only describe was an elderly man looking down on my dog who was laying on bottom of the bed,i turned the other direction and the figure got really angry came up beside me started like growling and shaking my bed,i was so scared,hopefully nothing like that happens again,have 2 see it to believe it I guess.

eros

« Reply #2161 on: April 07, 2015, 09:34:26 AM »
Molly Rose, you must have been terrified , :o
But are you sure it wasn't the Mundies ?  ;)
Eros :-*
Lest we Forget

teragram

« Reply #2162 on: April 07, 2015, 09:39:43 AM »
Molly Rose, you must have been terrified , :o
But are you sure it wasn't the Mundies ?  ;)
Eros :-*
Or the Tuesdays
If you don't do it you won't get caught.

geraldine williamson

« Reply #2163 on: April 07, 2015, 10:28:47 AM »
To be honest I never believed in ghosts spirits and such until the other night i goto bed early watched tail end of shawshank and what I can only describe was an elderly man looking down on my dog who was laying on bottom of the bed,i turned the other direction and the figure got really angry came up beside me started like growling and shaking my bed,i was so scared,hopefully nothing like that happens again,have 2 see it to believe it I guess.
Gee I bet you were scared...I hope it never happens to me, I think I would have a heart attack! Cheers  :-*

WTLredx95

« Reply #2164 on: September 15, 2015, 12:33:24 AM »
Hey guys! I'm new here... this forum sparked some interest when I read about the story about killysuggan graveyard in newtownards.. I was wondering if there was ever a sighting of a woman in her thirties? She is known to cause havoc if you seem to pose a threat to her children's grave (the twin girls just right of the gate) .. has anyone ever heard of this?? Also, I have a bit of a spooky story from our visit on Friday night!!

- Alex

jamesbt20

« Reply #2165 on: September 07, 2016, 09:04:56 PM »
This guy was filming a Chimney outside Shane's Castle till his Camera man simply disappeared in broad day light, never to be seen again.

Believe that an you'l believe anything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptXofSB8F7g&index=1&list=PLt7iS23qtBXskWpHCCvnoak0qdwIz8nEa