Author Topic: UFO  (Read 3636 times)

stewie

UFO
« on: January 27, 2007, 12:39:29 PM »
 :o did anyone see a ufo fly over Belfast last night ??? i think i did there was summit up there last night, i seen it when i was out in the garden having a smoke :o it had blue and yellow flashing lights and it was moving very quickly toward the Blackmountain ,Now i was out on the lash all day yesterday but im not blaming the booze ;D i definitely see it :'(

MaryLennon

Re: UFO
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 02:16:47 PM »
well next time, take a picture so we can all see it  :) :o

melv

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 04:48:11 PM »
stewie , what was it you where drinking yesterday ?;D
i could do with some of it,   melv.
C.O.Y.S.

MaryLennon

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 05:25:57 PM »
You don't believe Stewie???  
sure everyone knows there are UFO's, shame on you , you non-believer  ;D

Christopher

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »
:o did anyone see a ufo fly over Belfast last night ??? i think i did there was summit up there last night, i seen it when i was out in the garden having a smoke :o it had blue and yellow flashing lights and it was moving very quickly toward the Blackmountain ,Now i was out on the lash all day yesterday but im not blaming the booze ;D i definitely see it :'(

Hey Stewie Man, a UFO over Belfast? Way out Man.

Seriously though Physics Forums contains a discussion about UFOs over Belfast in June 2004.

stewie

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »
:'( yeah go on have a laugh :'(im scarred fer life it was like close encounters of the third kind last night :o i was only drinking vodka n red bull ??? and only had about 15 of em ;D so it wasn't the drink :im afraid to go out doors now :'(

MaryLennon

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 07:34:39 PM »
well I believe you but a bit of photographic proof would just strengthen that  :)

anyone watching 'First Contact' on ch4. .best Star Trek movie. ...da borg  ;D

Assimilate This !!

giannineo

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 07:40:59 PM »
That was the Mail plane from London Stewie ;D
     On the day of the Hillsborough disaster I along with my missus and twa bairns saw a huge orange sausage like shape move across the sky and it wasn't a Cookstown sizzler.
        Bonnybridge near Falkirk is the UFO  spotting centre of Scotland with many strange phenomanumanum being reported there.
                Woooooooooooo !

stewie

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »
well I believe you but a bit of photographic proof would just strengthen that  :)

anyone watching 'First Contact' on ch4. .best Star Trek movie. ...da borg  ;D

Assimilate This !!
:'( i was riveted to the spot mary :'( the camera was the last thing on me mind :'( i thought i was being abducted :'( dont think im gonna be the same again :'(

pentio

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »
stewie

I think you have had one too many  ..must be strong stuff !!

Bull-ant

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 08:46:02 AM »
Stewie,
There's a perfectly plausible expanation. If I have the story right the UFO was flying in a westerly direction over the Black Mountains ???  I used to see similar things many years ago and it turned out to be British experimental aircraft they didn't want to be seen in daylight.  In my case it turned out to be the Fairey Delta 11 which was the first of the jet fighters. At night going over the Cave Hill dead stick, heading for Nutts Corner it was a very eerie sight. No noise, great speed and flashing lights. Nowadays it could be any number of projects being worked on across the water. ie QinetiQ Kircudbright Electro-Magnetic Launch Facility (EMLF)  launching air craft at night and landing at Aldergrove RAF base  :-X  Maybe ring DSTL Llanbedr UAV base and ask what they're sending over :P
Other than it could be you were so blewtered you saw the taffic lights blinking and the sembelance of flight was reproduced as you fell forward.  ;D Have you checked your face for abrasions ???  ;D

aussietrekker

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 05:19:57 AM »
Stewie, I'M LISTENING, and I don't think you're an eejit.
I'm a regional investigator for the Victorian UFO Research Society, and I'm often called upon to interview people who have had sightings. Belfast isn't exactly my territory, but if you wish to PM me with more details, it would be something I could mention at our meeting next month.
My own interest (obsession?) started in 1967, and I've been collecting newsclippings since 1972. I could tell you lots of spooky stories, meantime I'm here if anyone wants to tell me anything.
"Never confuse religion with spirituality."
-Father Bob Maguire, South Melbourne. 2011.

Christopher

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2007, 06:16:13 AM »
Stewie, I thought there was a UFO Research Group in the Belfast area however it hasn't appeared when I google. There is a site that mentions The Irish UFO and Paranormal Research Association. The couple who ran that group have retired. You'll need to google that site. There's another site ufoinfo.com that mentions some sightings over Ireland. There are some guys in Belfast interested in UFOs. Their names are mentioned on MeetUp.com There's a guy named Alan Sewell in Co. Armagh who is in the British Earth Aerial Mysteries Society (BEAMS). I'm sending you a PM with his contact details.

Bull-ant

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2007, 07:58:27 AM »
 ;D

aussietrekker

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2007, 11:41:11 AM »
Someone's gone to a lot of trouble.

The best UFO community is TheBlackVault.
"Never confuse religion with spirituality."
-Father Bob Maguire, South Melbourne. 2011.