Author Topic: CAR-HIRE.?  (Read 2700 times)

delane

CAR-HIRE.?
« on: June 01, 2009, 04:01:18 PM »
HI,FORUM. i am looking to hire a car for a visit to belfast.  i know its, not cheap any more. can any one recommented one. a local one. not the dearest? . thank you in advance.....delane..
the older you get the worse you get..

McNamee

Re: CAR-HIRE.?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 07:42:31 PM »
Delane

Let me know if you get a reasonable one as my son will be renting one when he comes over from Oz in Sept.  The fare is dear enough so a good deal on the hire of a car would be great.

Let me know

Thanks

moorsy

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 09:48:18 PM »

one not to use is Budget on G.Victoria st.  they tried to stick me with parking fees after the car had been returned.
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.

delane

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »
hello,Mcnamee,thanks for saying hello, i always take my car, but end up being the taxi man, so i would like a drink with the boys, this time?. i don,t mind car-hire if its, the price i like & will pay, i am from the old school. my kids, go mad. i like to ask the best price, my mom has always said i have indian blood in me?[best-price] last year i got a quote for 195,aweek for a mpv renuaelt. it would be cheaper to buy a banger for a week, then sell it when you leave?. thats, just my way.  i will let u know ok take care....delane..

delane

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 10:07:17 PM »
moorsy,nice one, i have just posted my last post & yours, pop up,. i do like the drive over to belfast, it just nackers, me up. i live right on the runway, so i thought get the plane? hire a car?. i take too old boys, back to there roots,[belfast] my dad & cousin both 70, they like to party 24/7. i call them the cheeky boys, i know the score with some hire companys. i wish some of my family in belfast went on holiday the same time as me? so i could lent there car for a fee of cause?? cheers, moorsy for the info,. all the best..regards,....delane...

moorsy

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 02:12:59 AM »
moorsy,nice one, i have just posted my last post & yours, pop up,. i do like the drive over to belfast, it just nackers, me up. i live right on the runway, so i thought get the plane? hire a car?. i take too old boys, back to there roots,[belfast] my dad & cousin both 70, they like to party 24/7. i call them the cheeky boys, i know the score with some hire companys. i wish some of my family in belfast went on holiday the same time as me? so i could lent there car for a fee of cause?? cheers, moorsy for the info,. all the best..regards,....delane...

Those ould [censored] will wear you out!!   take care.
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.

Giannineo

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 02:05:08 PM »
auto europe. .HAVE USED THEM TWICE RECENTLY... no problems and cheap

delane

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 03:07:47 PM »
nice one,giannineo, auto europe, do you have any more details, so i can give them a buzz...thanks, take care,....delane..

pussy-galore

• Account Closed
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 03:15:50 PM »
nice one,giannineo, auto europe, do you have any more details, so i can give them a buzz...thanks, take care,....delane..

Here's the website, Delane: http://www.auto-europe.co.uk/?aff=AFFFUTURE

delane

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 04:05:13 PM »
well pussy,! thank you so much. you are all very-helpful. if any of you are going away? i will pay a good fee. for your transport. love u all*....take care.....delane007.

delane

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 09:36:51 PM »
hi,guys, been doing some searchs, on car-hire, this one so far is the cheapest.  carhire3000.com i don,t what to put there phone number down in case i get a slap on the backside of the forum?. i hope i get discount rates, for plugging this.? ok take care on all your trips, regards,....delane.

Giannineo

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 10:00:00 AM »
the auto europe cars are picked up a the  Europecar desk...last trip in May the car had a label inside saying Murray car hire Belfast....I think it was 83 for 6 days..VW pOLO, BIG ENOUGH FOR FIVE ADULTS AND GOOD SIZED BOOT...DID THE JOB.

delane

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 03:44:22 PM »
thanks,giannineo, from my experiance if a care hire company has,nt got a car u want they who go else where for it for you & swap car-signs,[ its a good thing]?. anyway i am still searching & you have to show both parts of your licence,paper one & card one. what was the point of paying for a new card licence?..we check out murry car-hire.. all the best,....delane..

Giannineo

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 12:04:31 AM »
delane. .yip, both parts of the license and you usualy have to lodge a 5-700 deposit unless you cough up more dosh each day to reduce the excess on the insurance....the deposit does not come off your card unless you have an accident and have to pay the excess..if you do not have a debit or credit card they will not accept a cash deposit...I can understand as some people might just clear off and leave a damaged car.Aways check the car for damage before you take it away.( even if it is dark and raining) ::)

delane

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 11:53:15 AM »
cheers, giannineo, will it be cheaper to swim & buy a bike,& live in a tent on commom ground?. if i take my car to liverpool it costs me 190, for 2,people & a car. you have ,8,hour,s sailing. not bad on a good day, if its, rough,?.. well. i have to still work out the flights there,s another rip off,? ok regards,...delane..