Author Topic: 1959 Belfast & Northern Ireland Street Directory  (Read 292851 times)

Richealmbair

Re: 1959 Belfast & Northern Ireland Street Directory
« Reply #885 on: June 12, 2019, 11:22:46 PM »
Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it so very much. This has been so much fun for my Da and I to chat about all our past relatives. We have come to a standstill with the generations. You have provided so much. Is there any chance to  find a way to figure or who Catherine Woods Fathers was ? I do see that Susan Woods was the Mother but there is no Father listed. Any suggestions would be amazing. Thanks Richeal

CMcG

Re: 1959 Belfast & Northern Ireland Street Directory
« Reply #886 on: June 12, 2019, 11:37:21 PM »

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it so very much. This has been so much fun for my Da and I to chat about all our past relatives. We have come to a standstill with the generations. You have provided so much. Is there any chance to  find a way to figure or who Catherine Woods Fathers was ? I do see that Susan Woods was the Mother but there is no Father listed. Any suggestions would be amazing. Thanks Richeal

As already stated in reply #876, Catherine's parents were William James Woods and Ellen McIlmunn.

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.