Author Topic: Andersonstown  (Read 137702 times)

Denewood boy

Re: Andersonstown
« Reply #570 on: July 11, 2018, 11:38:37 AM »
did you know the FERNS. lived in DENEWOOD drive or park.
I knew them very well, Paul fern and myself were the only man city supporters I knew in the whole of andersonstown  ! !  My name is Paul O'Hora  by the way 

derdrei

« Reply #571 on: July 11, 2018, 11:41:47 PM »
I knew them very well, Paul fern and myself were the only man city supporters I knew in the whole of andersonstown  ! !  My name is Paul O'Hora  by the way
hi Paul both are MUMS were sisters .

Denewood boy

« Reply #572 on: July 12, 2018, 05:39:42 AM »
hi Paul both are MUMS were sisters .
You mean we are cousins  ! ! Wow  !

derdrei

« Reply #573 on: July 12, 2018, 09:45:09 AM »
You mean we are cousins  ! ! Wow  !
yes for sure. MARY AND HANNA. :-*

Denewood boy

« Reply #574 on: July 12, 2018, 12:06:28 PM »
yes for sure. MARY AND HANNA. :-*
Yes I remember my aunt Mary but the name Hanna doesn't ring any bells,which side of the family are you ?

derdrei

« Reply #575 on: July 12, 2018, 01:15:34 PM »
Yes I remember my aunt Mary but the name Hanna doesn't ring any bells,which side of the family are you ?
my mum was Mary .

Denewood boy

« Reply #576 on: July 12, 2018, 01:43:51 PM »
my mum was Mary .
How are you, how's the family everybody well? 

derdrei

« Reply #577 on: July 14, 2018, 10:26:03 AM »
How are you, how's the family everybody well?
very well Paul hope the same with you .did you guys have any trouble heard a bit of it on my phone hope all is well.

Denewood boy

« Reply #578 on: July 14, 2018, 01:00:32 PM »
very well Paul hope the same with you .did you guys have any trouble heard a bit of it on my phone hope all is well.
Well Derdrei you could call it a bit of trouble,you probably know that my brother Sean died when he was 16 we lived in denewood at the time.Well a few years ago my older handicapped brother Kieran collapsed and died of a heart attack,the day after his funeral I drove my brother Frank to the airport when I got home Frank rang me and told me he had just had a phone call that my mum had died in Norfolk ( she was to I'll to attend kierans funeral)  so Frank had to fly straight back here and him and myself started making arrangements all over again for another funeral.you would think that would be enough for anyone but last year my dear sister Nuala collapsed and died in her kitchen at home in Mayo, no warning,no illness just died very, very suddenly.So since 1976 I have lost both parents,2 brothers and a sister,but what can you do except live you life to the full measure and try to enjoy every minute as you never know whats around the corner. This post is a bit of a bummer but there you go. Please God you don't have to go threw anything like I have had to, [censored] it let's cheer things up with a few funny faces. !  ;) :D :P :P :P

derdrei

« Reply #579 on: July 15, 2018, 11:40:57 AM »
Well Derdrei you could call it a bit of trouble,you probably know that my brother Sean died when he was 16 we lived in denewood at the time.Well a few years ago my older handicapped brother Kieran collapsed and died of a heart attack,the day after his funeral I drove my brother Frank to the airport when I got home Frank rang me and told me he had just had a phone call that my mum had died in Norfolk ( she was to I'll to attend kierans funeral)  so Frank had to fly straight back here and him and myself started making arrangements all over again for another funeral.you would think that would be enough for anyone but last year my dear sister Nuala collapsed and died in her kitchen at home in Mayo, no warning,no illness just died very, very suddenly.So since 1976 I have lost both parents,2 brothers and a sister,but what can you do except live you life to the full measure and try to enjoy every minute as you never know whats around the corner. This post is a bit of a bummer but there you go. Please God you don't have to go threw anything like I have had to, [censored] it let's cheer things up with a few funny faces. !  ;) :D :P :P :P
paul I am so very sorry to hear about your family loss just awful , I know what you mean about liveing your life I  have had a lot to .wont go into it now. just over a week to go and my sister and me are going on Cruse looking forward to it.will be calling in to see my brother in BELFAST he has not been to well.

Denewood boy

« Reply #580 on: July 15, 2018, 03:12:45 PM »
paul I am so very sorry to hear about your family loss just awful , I know what you mean about liveing your life I  have had a lot to .wont go into it now. just over a week to go and my sister and me are going on Cruse looking forward to it.will be calling in to see my brother in BELFAST he has not been to well.
Thanks Derdrei, enjoy the cruise, I had one last year round the Mediterranean for 2 weeks, best holiday ever. Hope your brother is OK, have a nice trip.

derdrei

« Reply #581 on: July 16, 2018, 04:59:36 AM »
Thanks Derdrei, enjoy the cruise, I had one last year round the Mediterranean for 2 weeks, best holiday ever. Hope your brother is OK, have a nice trip.
thank you looking forward to it .

Mch2015

« Reply #582 on: September 11, 2018, 10:19:08 PM »
Hi All

Can anyone help me trace relatives please. My gran aunt was Maureen Murphy (nee O'Neill) 1915 - 1984. She was married to Patrick Murphy and lived at some stage at Owenvarragh Park. I don't know if they had any children.

Thanks
Maurice