Author Topic: Restaurants in Belfast  (Read 10709 times)

Shazza

Re: Restaurants in Belfast - New Site launched
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2009, 06:02:28 PM »
 :punish:

belfastchild

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2009, 11:26:40 PM »
was in AMPM botanic had a great meal really comfy surrounding and staff were absolutely excellent will be back for more !

Marcus911

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2010, 08:14:47 PM »
Went to the Bureau in Jordanstown to-day for lunch with 2 of my daughters it was lovely.
would you care to put a review about your experience at the Bureau? use this link... Many Thanks.. http://www.nigrapevine.co.uk/listing.php?id=72716

Marcus911

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2010, 08:17:22 PM »
was in AMPM botanic had a great meal really comfy surrounding and staff were absolutely excellent will be back for more !
Would you care to post a review about AMPM on NI Grapevine, here's the link: http://www.nigrapevine.co.uk/listing.php?id=73987  many thanks

Marcus911

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2010, 08:20:20 PM »
Beatrice Kennedy 44 University Road. excellent food great service and friendly staff, really wonderful visit there.
Would you care to write a review abot Beatrice Kennedy on our site: http://www.nigrapevine.co.uk/listing.php?id=85659  Many Thanks

wonder woman

Re: Restaurants in Belfast
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2010, 02:11:25 PM »
Had a beautiful meal last week in Madison's, 18 of us and everyone loved it. Then we had a wee dance to the group that came on and then we were given complimentary tickets to the night club. Brilliant night for all ages. 
My head is in a spin, my feet don't touch the ground.

Silvertongue

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2010, 07:40:32 PM »
It'd be hard to whack Byblos Lebanese restaurant in Amelia St, right in the center of Belfast.  Very friendly staff, and beautiful food at very reasonable prices. My only problem was the parking.   But I was lucky enough to find a spot within five mins :good:

Teragram I couldn't agree with you more. I went there last night with my wife and son and the food was fantastic.
 Being a veggie it's hard to find a good  restaurant that caters for us but find it we did.  We had the best Homos I've tasted for a long time, along with Baba Ganouje.....which I can only describe as WOW. Mixed with mains of Falafel and Stuffed vine leaves which I whole heartily recommend....along chips, bread and salad. ..staff are brilliant and very very friendly. ..if you've not try'd Byblos, do yourself a favour people and go, I promise you will not be disappointed. .10 outa 10. ... :clapping:

teragram

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2010, 08:29:24 PM »
I know silvertongue. I saw you and the wife. That was me sitting outside it with a paper cup. Remamber you gave me 10p cos you couldn't find anything smaller?
If you don't do it you won't get caught.

Silvertongue

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2010, 12:53:43 AM »
I know silvertongue. I saw you and the wife. That was me sitting outside it with a paper cup. Remamber you gave me 10p cos you couldn't find anything smaller?

tera, at this time of the night and also having had a "wee" drink. .Not sure what you mean. .The only people I met after leaving where besides my car. .and they got what I had.  .not alot. .but all I had.  :unsure:

teragram

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2010, 01:00:13 AM »
I was kidding silver.

Silvertongue

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2010, 01:03:50 AM »
 :good:

teragram

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »
My wife and her sister were in Hollywood last Saturday and they went to an ale house which has Duck in it's name. They were intending to have a meal. They were met by a waitress and asked if they could have a table. She said, I'll go and see if one is available. She came back and said there was, and lead them to it. There was only one other couple there. They asked for a half pint shandy and an orange. Two pints of shandy arrived back. They didn't stay for a meal.

teragram

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2010, 08:54:48 PM »
I was in Ryans for a meal this evening, superb as usual. When you're walking down Welsley Ave towards Ryans which is at the corner of it there's a smell of food cooking which is gorgeous. I'd love to go in and ask for a plate of whatever the smell is.

Shazza

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2010, 11:20:33 PM »
My wife and her sister were in Hollywood last Saturday and they went to an ale house which has Duck in it's name. They were intending to have a meal. They were met by a waitress and asked if they could have a table. She said, I'll go and see if one is available. She came back and said there was, and lead them to it. There was only one other couple there. They asked for a half pint shandy and an orange. Two pints of shandy arrived back. They didn't stay for a meal.

:D  The last place your wife and her sister went to there was only one other couple there too - and they left!  :D    I think the place you're talking about is called The Dirty Duck.

teragram

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2010, 11:46:43 PM »
Maybe when the word get around that the Teragrams are coming, everybody else stays at home.