Author Topic: Trying to find someone  (Read 6395 times)

shyirishgirl

Re: Trying to find someone
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »
OMG, HUBBY !!!! I thought you had run off with some pishy hallion.....I'm so glad you are back, our 17 children has missed you so much. The dog now weighs 9 stone with eating all your dinners. I hope you still love me....I'll withdraw the divorce papers and tell the child support agency that ur back....Oh happy days  :party:  :party:  :party:
THE VOICES TOLD ME TO DO IT  !!!

roy231

« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2009, 12:52:38 PM »
sorry love got lost on way to cash my dole money ???

mr bluesky

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2009, 10:50:24 PM »
OMG, HUBBY !!!! I thought you had run off with some pishy hallion.....I'm so glad you are back, our 17 children has missed you so much. The dog now weighs 9 stone with eating all your dinners. I hope you still love me....I'll withdraw the divorce papers and tell the child support agency that ur back....Oh happy days  :party:  :party:  :party:
Of course i still love you, im still skint but still love you. :)
IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED. .CHEAT!!!

shyirishgirl

« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »
Skint Mr BS (bull [censored]) what did you do with ur lottery win???  ??? ???

mr bluesky

« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2009, 10:58:46 PM »
Skint Mr BS (bull [censored]) what did you do with ur lottery win???  ??? ???
  I forgot about that, ithink i bought a pair of stompers to go with my bell bottoms and forgot to get the change!!!!! :)

shyirishgirl

« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2009, 11:55:06 PM »
Stoopid man ...where have you gone now???  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

mr bluesky

« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2009, 10:29:34 PM »
And where have you been, iv been all over this forum trying to find you my love. :)

shyirishgirl

« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2009, 10:43:20 PM »
I'm here my love....Missed you so much...Can't eat so I'm fading away to a mountain...Love you...Oh and I've just dropped our eigthteeth trog xxx  :P

alfie

Re: looking for thomas campbell. nicknamed nipper.
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2009, 11:56:55 PM »
hi everyone im trying to find thomas campbell in 1969 he lived at 30 ballygomartin road shankle distrect. his nickname was nipper. he would now be around 70 ish years old. had two brothers called brian and jackie. thomascampbell also lived in keswick street just of tennent street.his brother brian moved away to canada. thomas campbell was small and had dark hair 40 years ago.dont no weather he is still alive or not.i would be gratefull for any information thanks. from alfie. :)

Jon B

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2009, 10:36:24 AM »
hi everyone im trying to find thomas campbell in 1969 he lived at 30 ballygomartin road shankle distrect. his nickname was nipper. he would now be around 70 ish years old. had two brothers called brian and jackie. thomascampbell also lived in keswick street just of tennent street.his brother brian moved away to canada. thomas campbell was small and had dark hair 40 years ago.dont no weather he is still alive or not.i would be gratefull for any information thanks. from alfie. :)

:) Welcome Alfie, not from there myself but if you post it here you might have more success.

(Ballygomartin district) http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3447.30.html
  (Ballygomartin Secondary)  http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,11158.0.html

Good luck
  JB