Author Topic: PHOTOS OF THE OLD WHITECITY ESTATE ON THE WHITEWELL ROAD  (Read 92153 times)

macroyal

Re: PHOTOS OF THE OLD WHITECITY ESTATE ON THE WHITEWELL ROAD
« Reply #315 on: April 17, 2017, 11:30:48 AM »
after mentioning Stephany Lewis, I accepted a friend request from my best friends sister, and low and behold her best friend is Stephany, she mentioned her two brothers of whom i have met one, as i have said before , my memory is very short term, think Stephany said her brothers are Ian and Martin, I was right about her friend Norma, she has fond memories of the lad i used to go up to her house with, but she dosn't remember me at all, thats me in a nutshell, friends with everyone ,but not remembered, when i posted pictures of me on anyone from the shore road area when i was 10 or 11 i got a load of replies, saying i remember you now, i had been on the forum for a couple of years before anyone remembered me, lol

Guinness28

« Reply #316 on: September 18, 2018, 12:56:33 PM »
Hi Dendar I lived in white city around 1946/7 in moulders drive still in moulders drive lived next door to u inkernan close

dendar

« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2018, 11:45:10 PM »
Hi Guinness 28 did you live on mulderg dr or Kernan close.1946/47?
Cheers
Dendar

headboatman

« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2018, 11:29:47 AM »
Love reading all the aul posts, my granny and granda marie and Holt Thompson lived in laragh road  (Lynne,Anne,Jill,Robert) . Loved the aul estate before they built the new houses. My mum lynne is still there.
Everyone knew me cos my long blonde hair lol I lived in Merston gds facing jake taylor and the other Hamiltons. My aunt Jill is married to markey neill, and uncle Robert passed away a few years ago now marie n holt both dead. Favorite people growing up was Maggie and Willie Ireland, lizzie welshman and Mrs Hamilton (smith and Jacquelines mum)
was on the Rathlin Head with Mark Neill.

Yabydabydo

« Reply #319 on: November 09, 2018, 10:01:02 PM »
Thanks for that brownlow tell Willie and Arthur i was asking about them, Arthur was in the same class as me and Idris in dunlamert, in 1969 we went to llandudno in north wales with the BB Willie got a huge stick of rock, someone hid it in the piano, Willie walked around for days saying wheres my rock, some one bashed the piano keys and the stick of rock broke, thats my lasting memory of willie, cheers ,
keith

Yabydabydo

« Reply #320 on: November 09, 2018, 10:22:14 PM »
Bill here!!!! Hi everyone. Just found this site and I am struggling to understand how to use it.

macroyal

« Reply #321 on: November 22, 2018, 06:33:33 PM »
Bill here!!!! Hi everyone. Just found this site and I am struggling to understand how to use it.
COME ON BILL :D LOL , AFTER LOGGING IN YOU CAN CLICK ON SOMEONES NAME LIKE MINE AND GO TO POSTS UNDER MY NAME AND YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING I EVER POSTED.