Author Topic: Friends from the Springfield Road  (Read 58969 times)

smudger11

Re: Friends from the Springfield Road
« Reply #240 on: April 18, 2017, 10:15:51 PM »
Springfield Road, is this anywhere near what was, Highfield/Highfield drive? I have posted on another thread but just saw this one. Springfield road, seems to ring a bell of distance past (1940's/1950's) Smyth family, quite a large one, 13 I believe, but if I remember 2 children passed away at a very young age.

smudger11

« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2017, 10:18:18 PM »
The smyths lived in irist street then moved to the front of the falls toad /beechmount direction Pat was wee footballer died young one of those awful bizarre deathe They were big family Mrs Smyth was adorable so warm and kind

DmN

« Reply #242 on: May 22, 2017, 03:53:38 PM »
Wondering if anyone has any memories of the band The New Ideal of which my father and two uncles (The McNally Brothers) were members of. Trying to put together a bit of documentation about them, so any anicdotes, photos, or (very unlikely ) but video footage would be gratefully received.

AL CAPONE

« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2017, 04:37:16 PM »
Wondering if anyone has any memories of the band The New Ideal of which my father and two uncles (The McNally Brothers) were members of. Trying to put together a bit of documentation about them, so any anicdotes, photos, or (very unlikely ) but video footage would be gratefully received.

I remember them, I think one of them was a teacher in St Louises (Desy I think his name was)

heresjohnny22755

« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2021, 11:44:43 AM »
Does anybody know John Bell?
John Bell