Author Topic: BEECHMOUNT POLTERGEIST  (Read 120020 times)

lindah7948

:) HI, is the book rereleased yet?

missadele22

hi can i order a copy!!?? :)

regicfc

bump any way you can get this book online?

chink

this  book is very  hard to get  shops  libraries   let me know if you are  successful  please  i have lost  my copy

Ballymurphygirl

bs belfast

any chance we could find out more re copies luv     .why are we waiting oh why are we  ... ;)
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

Aidy

Any word on this book yet? i read it back in 97, scary stuff. pity i didnt photocopy it before returning it to its owner >:D :o

unityflats

Dead on wise up
Having hot coffee is my habitual pleasure(with milk and 2 sugars.

chink

unity  have you ever  read  it  or  heard the story  behind it

Ulster1922

Hi chink, where was/is Beechmount St. located? I am really interested in this story. Thank's...Billy Scott

bsbelfast  i lived  across from this house and had one of their chidren  stay in my house for a few months  it was a scary time  for everyone in the area and my husband and his family members stayed one night  i wonder if john knows it is being re released  are you from beechmount
No matter where I roam, Belfast will always be my home.

chink

billy   beechmount  st  is of beechmount  avenue  off the falls road   this  story  is  based on what  happened  in  bbechmount  grove   these  were white  housing  estate   built in the  70's   a very  hard book to get

Ulster1922

A little after my time but my daughters are in to the paranormal & if I can get a book about Belfast in to their hands, that would be wonderful. BTW, love following your family pictures. They are superb....Billy Scott

billy   beechmount  st  is of beechmount  avenue  off the falls road   this  story  is  based on what  happened  in  bbechmount  grove   these  were white  housing  estate   built in the  70's   a very  hard book to get

chink

A little after my time but my daughters are in to the paranormal & if I can get a book about Belfast in to their hands, that would be wonderful. BTW, love following your family pictures. They are superb....Billy Scott
thANKYOU  BILLY   IF  I  GET  MY HANDS ON  A COPY   WILL LET YOU KNOW

Ulster1922

Thank's chink. I appreciate that.

thANKYOU  BILLY   IF  I  GET  MY HANDS ON  A COPY   WILL LET YOU KNOW

chink

NOT  A PROBLEM

cialin

hi all,i would love a copy xx