Author Topic: Simply Red  (Read 1610 times)

plaza hopper

Simply Red
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:35:49 PM »
anyone out there going to see simply red tomorrow nite cant wait

vespamum

Re: Simply Red
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »
went to to see them few years ago , my sis in law got me a ticket, i tell you , i wasnt their biggest fan , but the show was brilliant, he is a good showman . have great night :P

plaza hopper

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 01:33:21 AM »
went to to see them few years ago , my sis in law got me a ticket, i tell you , i wasnt their biggest fan , but the show was brilliant, he is a good showman . have great night :P
  hi vestamum not long in after seening simply red and you were right he is a good showman , i had a great night it was over to soon  ::)

jj

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 04:21:00 AM »
class act by the way vespamum wot part of the world r u from relax now not tryin to take u to the pictures  ;)

vespamum

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 05:31:57 PM »
jj thanks lolol , i live in Lisburn now , but still considered a blow in after 13 years here , originally east belfast. ;)

jj

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 08:13:52 PM »
vespamum wots with the name are you an ex-modette or did or are you driving a scoot just curious as im reliving my youth myself driving a px125  thinking im a mod again  :D

Mero

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 11:06:18 PM »
  hi vestamum not long in after seening simply red and you were right he is a good showman , i had a great night it was over to soon  ::)

Hi all, Went to see him on Friday nite here in Dublin. .he was great, but I felt that the show just went by real quickly....support band started at 8pm, Mick came on at 9 and it was all over by 10.30 on the dot...no encore...anyway the band were great and he has a fantastic voice.....love to see him again...guess he's off to europe now... :-* :-*
Think where mans glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends.....W.B.Yeats.

plaza hopper

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 09:55:22 AM »
Hi all, Went to see him on Friday nite here in Dublin. .he was great, but I felt that the show just went by real quickly....support band started at 8pm, Mick came on at 9 and it was all over by 10.30 on the dot...no encore...anyway the band were great and he has a fantastic voice.....love to see him again...guess he's off to europe now... :-* :-*
  hi mero yes he has a fantastic voice i would go again, we did better in Belfast we got 2 encores ::)

Mero

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 01:56:46 PM »
  hi mero yes he has a fantastic voice i would go again, we did better in Belfast we got 2 encores ::)

I wish I had been there, I always love to see my favourites in my home city....anyway I'd better not complain, I just enjoyed the night, and the 02 was packed to the rafters.....all age groups and everyone singing along ....when he sang " Money too tight to mention"....the place went into an uproar, it must be the recession causing that effect. ;) ;)
Did you like his live concert in Cuba, or is that a daft question lol.  ??? :D
mero
Think where mans glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends.....W.B.Yeats.

plaza hopper

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 07:22:31 PM »
 yes daft....lol  :D

vespamum

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 09:21:31 PM »
jj i wish i had a scoot , im what you would call a mod soul freak, i am hoping to have a scooter  soon, i have never even driven a car, but a scooter is a different way of seeing nd living life.  A lotof me chums have them , The Mod scene has never really went away , i think more and more people are coming back to it because it is such a cool way of enjoying a night out or a weekend away . I just love everything about 60s soul music , dress code , just  was more exciting then.

You need to have a passion in your life , mays well have good taste as well.  ;)

jj

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 10:13:35 PM »
well said vespamum its a way of life when u get a scoot we,ll get out for a rideout keep souling it  ;)

vespamum

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 09:50:15 PM »
 och we were going so well there JJ till i noticed the left hand corner. I  am the original Chelsea Mod lolololol.  :P