Author Topic: CB Radio in Belfast  (Read 23441 times)

eastbelfastbabe

Re: CB Radio in Belfast
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2017, 08:54:53 PM »
Dark Lady my brother remembers Alleycat, and a few other names you mentioned. His handle was Captain Birdseye.

Dark Lady

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2017, 09:51:55 PM »
Hi eastbelfastbabe thanks for reply, does he know how they're doing? To my shame I've not kept in touch,Maybe he could say Hi from me

Ahandra

« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2018, 05:14:06 PM »
Hi was wondering if anyone can help pls, bought a thunderpole t 800 Cbb radio for home but had to buy the Nevada psw 04 power supply for it but not sure how I connect it as I useless with wires n instructions with it are useless lol, any advice pls, thsnx

magicmicrophone

« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2018, 02:49:48 PM »
Hi was wondering if anyone can help pls, bought a thunderpole t 800 Cbb radio for home but had to buy the Nevada psw 04 power supply for it but not sure how I connect it as I useless with wires n instructions with it are useless lol, any advice pls, thsnx

Hey Ahandra, did you get this sorted out?  If not, you simply put the red wire to the red terminal and the black to the black.  Let me know if you got sorted mate.

magicmicrophone Belfast :)
It must be difficult... for those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority.

G. Massey, Egyptologist.

shralp

« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2019, 10:18:28 PM »
Just found this thread on google, my mum and dad met via CB early 80's. Morning Cloud and Heavy Loader. I've a box of kit in the garage my mum left behind so going to set up and see if anything is happening. Remember my mum used the CB for a long time, probably only stopped around mid 2000's.

Anyone remember them?